Chapter 11: Underwater Labyrinth

So here's another chapter to apologize that I didn't update last time. I hope you like it!

"Can we keep him?", Sakata pleaded as Soraru and Urata looked at it in disapproval.

They were in the cafeteria discussing wether to keep or not to keep the creature Amatsuki and Sakata found in the ruins.

"No! It looks suspiciously like a fusion of me and Kashitaro! That's too weird!", Urata said as he looked at the creature.

"I am going to take care of it! Promise!", Sakata promised as Senra slightly frowned when seeing it. "Are you sure? We don't know what it consumes to survive and how it has to live to survive.", Senra stated as he analyzed it.

"You're too worried about this, Senra!", Shima said but Senra still frowned. "I'll be sure to find a way to save Kashirata!", Sakata reassured them but they still looked at it in dissaproval.

"Now you even gave it a name!", Urata sighed disappointed. "I don't want to wake up to see it in front of me.", Soraru said as he looked at it.

"Then let's just decide this with democracy!", Mafumafu suggested and the others all agreed. "Who thinks we should keep Kashirata?", Mafumafu asked and lifted his hand.

"And who thinks we shouldn't keep it?", Mafumafu asked counting who thought like that.

In the end Mafumafu, Sakata, Kashitaro, Amatsuki and Shima wanted to keep it while Soraru, Urata and Senra were against it.

"Yay! We won so we can keep him!", Sakata cheered. "Ugh. Whatever.

Just don't expect me to help.", Urata said as he sat down with his tray of food.

After they ate Retrodot came into the cafeteria making Soraru click his tongue in annoyance.

"Good Morning. I hope you had a good breakfast. I would like to announce the new level and explain the rules now.", Retrodot said.

"Stage 7: Underwater Labyrinth. Find the treasure with the Chromosome in the labyrinth and get out as soon as possible.", Retrodot explained.

"The amount of players will be at least four players this time. You can choose that in between yourself and I would recommend you only taking four players because it's necessary to escape which is more difficult with more people.", Retrodot adviced. "Adventure?! I wanna go!

Can I? Can I?!", Sakata asked as the others looked at him amused. "Sure. It's your specialty so why not?", Soraru nodded.

"If there should be any other people it should be Mafu, Senra and Urata.", Soraru listed them.

"Eh? Why us?", Mafumafu asked confused as Soraru sighed. "If you listened to Retrodot you will know the rules of this stage.

Senra is good with labyrinths as well as puzzles so he should come. Urata's specialties are stealth and escape games. You have to escape in a specific amount of time, right?

And finally you, Mafu, are good at Jump n Run Games meaning you're almost as good as Urata at escaping. So the most logical is to put you four into that stage.", Soraru explained.

"Wow, we have our own strategist in our group!", Shima praised Soraru putting an arm around him. Soraru just sighed and pushed his arm away causing Shima to stumble from the impact.

"B-but...", Mafu tried to find a reason to stay with Soraru but didn't find one.

He looked at Urata for help who shook his head frowning. "It does sound logical but why shouldn't you come with us?