Chapter 13: The White Room

"Good Morning, Soraru-sama. I hope you slept well.", Retrodot greeted him he Soraru ignored that. "Where the heck am I?", Soraru asked.

"I am sure you know that already by looking at your surroundings but let me tell you directly then. Welcome to the White Room."

Soraru was walking towards Urata's room after going to the forbidden floor.

He knew that something was off with Urata and Senra when he watched them.

But he decided not to say anything as that would cause too much ruckus. Also the rooms weren't usually locked but if he brought that topic up then both of them would have locked it for sure.

Because he knew that both of them were doing the level now and not coming back at any time soon he decided to take that chance and look if there was anything suspicious in their rooms.

As he first entered Urata's room there was nothing wrong with it. He then noticed one thing that peeked his interest.

It was a brown notebook lying on his desk and as he took it he noticed that it has been used often as the book was a bit torn of on the edge. He decided to open it and first thing he saw was an entry.

"Is he writing a diary or something? No, he doesn't look like he would.", Soraru muttered.

Day 1: We've been trapped in here after I played that freaking game. What was it called again? Ah, Naka no Hito Genome. I don't give a damn about this so I am going to do what I always do when I am trapped. I escape.

Soraru sighed as he read what was in there. "So it's just a normal diary?", Soraru asked as he skimmed through everything.

Day 53: I've been in here for three days and I already think I am going insane. This is it. I'm going to escape even if they don't want me to. Burn Paca's words to hell.

"What happened?And who is Paca?", Soraru asked himself as he continued reading.

Day 54: I met some people here underground. Their names were Sou, Luz and Nqrse and all of them were just like me.

Day 55: They offered me to stay with them together to find a way out but... I can't leave Senra behind. He's my friend and I can't abandon him. Not like I did to him....

Day 56: I noticed that no one would come to save me. They all gave up on me already. The only one who's still there is Senra.

I found a way to escape. Now I just have to sneak Senra outside and we can be finally free. Even after he betrayed everyone he didn't betray me. I still want to trust him.

Day 61: I'm finally free... I left this hellhole. I never want to be here again.

Soraru stopped when he suddenly noticed something... weird. Right in the middle of the book the entry was almost the same as the first one.

Day 1: I've been kidnapped here and I guess I'll start over. Because I know how the building is working I can finally escape. Just to make a plan to take Senra with me...

Day 5: I want to go but I can't. I met Sakata again and because I promised to stay with him I'll have to make a plan first... I bet they knew that I couldn't leave Sakata behind.

Day 6: Apparently Sakata forgot me but I still can't leave him alone. I promised him after all. I know I broke it once because I was kidnapped here but this time for sure...

Day 42: After talking to Retrodot I felt like destroying this whole freaking place. Soraru is going to suffer the same consequences as me if this goes on... I'll have to stop this game before that happens.