Chapter 16: Escape Room

"Is something wrong, Senra?", Shima asked when he noticed Senra grumbling over something as he shivered slightly. "I-it's nothing... Just finished the puzzle. But the words are too small for me to read.", Senra said as he squeezed his eyes trying to read what was standing there.

Shima leaned closer to read it as he chuckled seeing the blonde trying his best to read it. "If you want to I can read it out for you.", Shima suggested as Senra nodded shyly.

"Let's see... I don't have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I'm white and empty. Wondering what I am? Come and find me in here.", Shima read the riddle aloud.

"That's creepy but something you can definitely solve, Senra!", Shima said knowing that Senra was able to do that but when he turned towards Senra he suddenly started to shiver.

"Senra?", Shima called out to him but Senra stopped him before he could reach out to him. "D-don't touch me!", Senra demanded.

Shima stopped and looked at Senra in shock when he saw how much the blonde was shivering. He was gripping his hair with both of his hands and it looked like he was about to pull them out. "Senra?! Are you alright?", Shima asked as he tried to approach him slowly.

"I-I'm alright... th-this happens sometimes... please j-just give me a minute...", Senra sobbed still trying to be polite at that time. "Senra. Please tell me what I can do to help you.", Shima said as he slowly put a hand on Senra's head.

He flinched but didn't bat his hand away which was a good sign. Senra muttered something but Shima didn't hear him because he wasn't loud enough. "What did you say?", Shima asked but then stopped when he heard Senra say his friend's name.

"U-urata...", Senra said as he tried to make full sentences but failed at doing so.

"D-do you want me to bring him here?", Shima asked feeling pained in the heart. He was sad that he couldn't help Senra while the blonde rather wanted to see the brunette than him.

Shima slowly stood up as he turned to walk outside but was stopped by Senra himself. "D-don't leave me alone...", Senra pleaded looking up at Shima who gulped before kneeling down again.

"If you want to see Urata I have to call him, you know?", Shima said in a weirdly soft voice which was unfamiliar to him.

Senra just shook his head breathing in and out before speaking again.

"U-urata gave you a s-syringe... g-give it to me.", Senra said and Shima finally understood. "...That is... how did you find out?", Shima asked. "...I saw it...", Senra answered after a while.

"Y-you want me to give you a shot?", Shima asked shocked as Senra nodded. After a long silence Shima nodded. "Alright, I'll do it.", he took the syringe out revealing a clear liquid in there.

Shima rolled the sleeve of Senra up but stopped when he saw how badly Senra was trembling biting his lips as he desperately tried not to break into tears. Seeing that Shima's heart tightened as he pulled Senra into a hug.

Senra just gripped onto his shirt sobbing into it. "Shhh.... it's going to be fine. It'll hurt a bit but it'll be better after that.", he whispered and continued doing so until he noticed that Senra calmed down a bit. He then pushed the needle into the other as he noticed his grip tightening.

When he pulled the needle back out he was about to tell Senra that it's over now but the blonde suddenly gripped the shirt stronger as he cried loudly and sobbed looking even worse than before.

He let out a loud cry and then everyone woke up and came running in seeing the scene before them. "What happened? Senra?", Sakata looked at Senra surprised such a thing happened while he was asleep for a while.