Just me talking about the anime

I just watched the fifth episode of Naka no Hito Genome and this was like the best episode of all of them right now!

When I started the anime I was honestly a bit disappointed at how everything was rushed but since the fourth episode it was kinda getting better and I really hope it'll stay like this.

In the fifth episode both Zakuro and Kaikoku were so cool! It was a bit different than in the manga but it was still great.

I really loved seeing the two of them interact with each other and I hope they'll get even closer in the manga because the new volume is coming out soon. And when I saw the two of them walking together home in the ending I felt like I could die from happiness.

Another positive thing about the anime is that they show the emotions of Anya more than in the manga making him one of my favorite characters now. I honestly didn't like him that much at first in the manga but I didn't hate him either.

It was just neutral but now that I've watched the anime it showed me more about how Anya cared about Akatsuki and how he sees him as his best friend making him my third favorite character after Zakuro and Makino.

I'm probably talking too much right now but I just wanted to get this off my chest. For those who've watched the anime:

What did you think of the newest episode? Was it better than the last ones or not? Did it change your options on your favorite characters? Please tell me in the comments!