Chapter 2 - Gods??

Athenalise's Pov

I gasp, looking at Osiris, one hand covering my mouth. "Yes!" I say, happy tears falling as Osiris picks me up, kissing me, while he slides the ring on my finger. I smile and look right into his eyes. "I love you," I say as Osiris sets me down. "I am so glad you said yes," Osiris says, smiling. "Were you afraid I would say no?" I ask. "Well..um..no. Just nervous," Osiris says, making me laugh. I loved confusing him. "I know I know," I say, smiling as we go about our night celebrating.

Goddess of Love's Pov

I pace back and forth, trying to stay calm. I missed my daughter. She was out there somewhere. She didn't know who she really was or who she came from. "I need to see her. We need to see her," I say, looking at Poseidon. "I know, Athena. We will. We just need to figure out where she is first," Poseidon says. "Then find her! You can travel through water in seconds flat. Find our daughter!" I shout, making him frown, but nod. "Come with me," He says. "I will travel on land. Take this necklace and if you find her just talk through it. I will hear you. I have one too, so I can do the same. If we need each other, we will call," I say, sighing, handing him a diamond on a chain. It was so clear, it looked like water. "Alright," He says, taking it, putting it on. I sigh and grab his hand. "Let's go to earth," I say as we use our magic to go down to earth. We landed in the middle of the forest and we both could tell werewolves were nearby. "So, do we split up or no?" I ask. "Not yet. Let's go this way and talk to these wolves," He says as we head to the right.

Bexley's Pov

I was out by the territory line, going on patrol with the other wolves, when we see two people appear out of nowhere. I growl, walking to them when they get to the territory. "Who are you?" I ask. "I am Athena, goddess of love and wisdom," Athena says. "Ha yeah right and I'm Britney Spears," I say. "I am Athena and this is Poseidon," Athena says, making me frown. "If you two are who you say you are, then prove it," I say. "Fine," they say in sinc and I see water from the river rise and I see two wolves from the patrol start to kiss. I growl. "ENOUGH!" I say, using my alpha tone and everyone, except Poseidon, who just stands his ground. I didn't like him already. "Come with me. You two can stay on my territory for as long as you need," I say as I hear twigs snapping. I growl and bark orders towards the patrol to handle it. "So you're an Alpha," Poseidon says. "Yes, is that hard to believe?" I question. "Yes," he says blankly and that's when I lost it. I sped towards him, shoving him back hard so much so he rammed into a tree and it cracked. "I will have you know, I helped take Cade down. So I would watch what you say," I snap. "What would you do? We are gods," He says. "Gods are not the only ones with magic," I say, smiling as I astral project myself in 6 different places all around. I have improved over the last 2 years. And no one, I repeat no one, would hurt me or my pack. "What is happening?" Jax says as he emerges through the trees, along with Aatto. I shake my head. "SAPPHIRA!" I yell, needing my aunt's help to stay sane.