Chapter 3 - Helping Them?

Osiris POV

My mom came to me and asked if I could come with her to Bexley's territory. "She called for me and I think she needs our help with something..." she told me. I thought about it for a second. "Ok. Let's go. Athena do you want to come along?" I ask, turning to face her. She smiled. "Sure! I haven't been to her territory for over a year now! I miss her... Let's go!" she said enthusiastically. "Oh and mom?" I say, holding Athenalise's hand. "Yes, Osiris?" she asked. I looked at Athenalise and smiled. "We're engaged," I said, turning back to face my mom. She smiled bigger than I've ever seen her smile in my life. "OH MY GOD! WHEN'S THE WEDDING?!" she practically yelled, hugging us tightly. We both laughed and hugged her back. "We still have to decide, but we can talk more on the way to go see Bexley," I said, smiling and hugging her again. She nodded and walked outside with us. We all shifted and started towards Bexley's territory. 

We talked the entire way there, but as soon as we were in the territory, we could already tell that something wasn't right. I could see Bexley and I howled to her, still in my wolf form. She turned and looked at me, faking a smile, but clearly upset about something. I shifted back, Athenalise and my mom doing the same, and walked up to Bexley. When I stool next to her, I saw two unfamiliar people. I knew all the members of her pack and these two were not a part of it. "Hey so uh... what's going on?" I asked, looking at everyone. Bexley looked at the new people, as if telling them something, but not actually speaking. "My name is Athena, goddess of love and wisdom and this is Poseidon," the woman introduced them. I looked at them, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "Uh-huh... right..." I say, not convinced. Bexley looked at me "She's telling the truth... they showed me their 'powers'," Bexley said, growling softly at the last part. "So... what do you want? Why are you guys here?" I asked, still not completely convinced. "We're looking for our daughter..." Athena said, her eyes filling with tears. "Wait why would she be here?" I asked, trying to get more information. Athena and Poseidon looked at each other, then back at me. "Um... that's a long story..." Poseidon said, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Well... I can't help you guys unless I know what or who to look for... I'm sorry," I said, starting to turn. "Wait no! Please help us find her... we'll uh... tell you everything..." Athena begged. "I don't know..." I said, contemplating the thought. Athenalise suddenly came up next to me and put her hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down a bit, knowing I get frustrated easily. "I think you should help them, Osiris. Clearly their intentions are good," she said, turning to face them. Athena stared at Athenalise for what seemed like forever before finally saying something.

"It's her."