Chapter 5 - Planning

Osiris POV

I honestly didn't know where we were running, but what I did know is that I needed to get Athenalise away from those people. I don't care if they are actually her parents, they aren't taking her away from me. I will fight them to the death if I need to. Nobody will take her from me. No one.

"O-Osiris, where are we going?" Athenalise asked after we ran for about 5 miles. "I um... I-I don't really know right now..." I said nervously. "So do you believe them?" I suddenly asked, looking at her. "Believe who?" she asked. "Those people claiming to be Athena and Poseidon and how they were saying they're your parents..." I said slowly. She looked at me for a second before answering. "I... I don't know what to believe anymore, Osiris..." she said, looking down. I walked up to her and hugged her tightly. "Do you believe that I love you?" I ask, making her look up at me with tears in her eyes. "Of course I believe that," she answered quietly, smiling slightly. "Well then that's all you need to believe right now," I said, kissing her on the head.

"Hey so um... about the wedding..." Athenalise started, but stopped. "Yeah?" I asked, getting a bit nervous. "When should we actually have the wedding?" she asked, looking at me and smiling. I calmed down when she said that and smiled back. "Um... probably in a few months at the latest, because the faster we get married, the easier it'll be for the both of us," I said. She nodded her head, smiling. "I agree... besides... your mom is already asking me why I'm not pregnant yet," she said, starting to blush. I burst out laughing and laugh so hard that i fall on the ground, holding my stomach. "Oh shut up! You're such a child," she said, trying to sound angry, but eventually laughing too. "Well that's my mom for you... she asked me the same thing when you came home with us after we got Saphire back," I said, getting uncomfortable as I remembered that. This time it was her turn to laugh. I glared at her playfully, trying not to laugh along with her, but just as she had, I started laughing. "Well, we should probably get back... the others might be wondering where we are," I say, looking back the way we came from. "I'd love to, but I don't think I can run anymore," she giggled. "Well! I guess I can shift and you can just get on my back," I suggested. She smiled. "Ok!" she said happily. I shifted and when I was sure she wasn't going to fall off, I ran all the way back to the territory, where we were met with a very upset mother. "Ohhh boy... this isn't going to end well..." I thought to myself, looking at my mom, whose arms were crossed over her chest in an angry manner. I was in trouble and I knew it. Although you would think that being the alpha, I wouldn't let my mom boss me around or something, but in all honesty I'm kind of scared of my mom... like she was the Luna before, but more of an alpha and she "ruled" with an iron fist, so she expects me to be like her. So basically if I'm in trouble with her, I'm gonna be getting my ass whipped. Wish me luck.