Chapter 14 - Taken

Athenalise's Pov

My heart raced as I see who stood before me. It was Poseidon and Athena along with an army of others. "We will leave peacefully if Athenalise comes with us," he says. "Leave her alone," Raine says, standing along with all the other warriors who were present. The only two that were not there was Kapu and Sapphira who were currently off with Saphire, exploring. "Ahh someone speaks," Poseidon says. "Where is Bexley and the others," Osiris says, his eyes glowing red. I gasp, never seeing his eyes do this. I step back, memories of Cade rushing back to me. "Osiris," I say softly as vines and trees wrap around his hands and body holding him back. "No!" I yell, about to run to help him, but Poseidon grabbed me, placing a knife to my belly. I go rigid as I hear him laugh. "Let's go," he says as he pulls me towards water. "Athena!!!" Osiris says, breaking the vines right when Poseidon throws me through the water portal and all I see before falling is Osiris killing the nymph who held him back from getting to me.

I soon get out of the portal and see Aatto, I run to him and he frowns. "Athenalise," he says and I hug him. "Aatto," I say, my voice barely above a whisper. "Come along, Athenalise," Athena says, grabbing my hand, pulling me away from Aatto. "Don't touch me!" I snap, smacking Athena hard across the face, my eyes deadly. She gasps, looking up at me. "Well then. That was unexpected lissy. You will just have to stay locked in this room for now until we figure out how to make you listen," Athena says, grabbing my and shoving me into a room that most would think beautiful but i found it gaudy. It was covered in gold and emerald green. I roll my eyes and sit on the overly large bed. "You could fit the both packs on this bed," I say to myself and lay down, thinking about how I could escape. Then it came to me and I smirk. I would use my powers and get Aatto out, then we can escape together. That or I would have to find out where the hell I was.

Bexley's Pov

*two months earlier*

I woke up, gasping and sitting up quickly, looking around I see a man standing beside me and I react off instinct. I hit him in the jaw and roundhouse kick him. He grabbed me right before I was about to kick him again and he holds me against the wall. "Calm down," the man says and I glare. "Who the hell are you?!" I snap, my anger getting the best of me. "I am Ares son of Zeus. Brother Of Athena," he says and I go rigid. "Let go of me," I say, trying to pull away from him. "Just calm down for heaven's sake!" he snaps as he grabs me by the neck, pushing in on a pressure point that made me calm down instantly. "Now, I'm going to let you go and your gonna sit down and we are gonna talk. Okay?" Ares said and I nod slightly. He lets me go and I scurry over to the bed. "Were you the one who saved me?" I ask, my hair falling in front of my face. "No, that was Poseidon," Ares says. "Really? Ha! That's rich," I say, standing, looking around trying to contain my laughter. The room was bright yellow and looked like a daisy or dandelion exploded in the room. "What is so funny?" he asks. "Your room color is horrible," I say, laughing. "Oh hush. Not all of us have taste," Ares says. "And why not ask someone who does?" I question. "Alright. What should I do?" he asks me and I smirk "Light tan will go with your dark bed. That way your room will look bigger," I say and he smirks. "Alright then," he says and soon an awkward silence passes between us both, until he breaks the silence. "Look, I don't know why Poseidon is such an ass, but I want you to know he is really caring once you just listen to him," Ares says and I glare "I don't do well with being told what to do," I say and he laughs. "Neither do I" he says, looking towards the window "He is coming back," Ares says and I sigh "Great," I mutter. "Go get changed into the clothing on the bed," he says, pointing to an outfit that was black and silver. It looked somewhat like armour. I grab it, changing quickly and come back. Ares hands me a dagger and I throw my hair up in a bun, pinning it with the dagger. The dagger had a black and silver hilt and it showed very clearly in my hair. Ares gawks, looking at me and I chuckle. "What? Cat got your tongue?" i ask as Poseidon walks in and glares. "Thank you for watching her," Poseidon says as he was about to grab me, but Ares beats him to it, grabbing my hand lightly. I gasp, getting a premonition.

Athenalise was captured and locked in a room, screaming in pain as she gave birth to three kids. I watch as Poseidon grabbed one of the kids, a girl that looked smaller than the other two and killed her. Athenalise screams, watching her father kill her daughter. After that I see none other than Ares coming in and he threw Poseidon to the side as Osiris came in and shifted, lunging at the two gods. He looked furious more so than usual. Athenalise looked petrified as she held her other daughter and son. Ares left Poseidon and turned, looking at someone with pure disgust. I couldnt see the person Ares was looking at, but I could tell they were evil and I could tell Osiris made a deal with him to save Athenalise.

My vision warped and I saw Ares marrying someone. I frown, confused as to why I was seeing this, after seeing something so horrible, and that's when it changed to after the wedding seeing Athenalise getting dragged into a room by Athena.

I frown, snapping back to reality and looking up at Poseidon, pure hatred in my eyes as I feel myself using my powers to make him surrounded by multiple visions of me. He chuckles until all of them jump him punching him all over, then they dissapear and I kick him wear it hurts, whispering to him, "hurt Athenalise, and I will personally rip your head off," I say, smiling as I stand, walking back to Ares, who was dying of laughter.

*Two months later(when Athenalise arrived)*

Bexley's POV

Two months had passed and i had stayed with Ares the whole time. He was surprisingly sweet. He was nothing like the asshole Poseidon. Ares had even asked me to marry him a while back. I said obviously said yes. We had just finished the wedding and I already knew what was next so I ran directly to the room from my premonition. I pick the lock and see Athenalise, who gasps, seeing me dressed in white. "Bexley," she says and runs to me, hugging me, which I return, smiling as she tells me everything that has happened in the last two months.