Chapter 10 - Out Of An Alpha

Athena's Pov

"Hurry up!" I yell as Poseidon walks to me. "We have the opportune moment to grab Athenalise," I say. "Alright alright let's get this over with," he says, taking my hand and I soon feel surrounded by water. I gasp ,but only breathe in air. I see Poseidon smirk and I hit him lightly as we glide through the water, soon arriving in Bexleys territory once again.

Athenalise's Pov

"Athena, you need to get out of here now" Bexley says, blood running down her face. "Bexley, what happened?" I ask, but she shakes her head, shoving me into the closet. "Don't make a sound understand. And no matter what, stay hidden," She says, making me frown in confusion as she shuts the door. I watch her from the slots in the door that let you see out, but not in. "Bexley, the one with powers," I hear Poseidon drawl. "Yes and you, the ass!" She snaps. "Watch it," he says as water shoots from his hand and she is pinned against the wall. She yelps as her head hits the wall and starts to bleed some more. "Now, where is my daughter?" He asks. "I don't know!" Bexley snaps. "YES YOU DO! WHERE IS SHE?!" He yells as Bexley screams in pain. I smell smoke and cover my mouth to keep quiet. He was heating up the water. "I can keep this up girl!" He snaps, but Bexley shakes her head. "Go ahead. I will never tell you where she is!" Bexley says and Poseidon throws her with the water to the other side of the room. He picks her up and disappears. I whimper, crawling out of the closet. I run through the house, going outside. The whole pack was wounded and coughing up water, including Saphire. I run to her. "Are you okay?" I ask, tears falling down my face. "I'm fine. Where is Bexley?" Sapphira asks as I notice Jax and Aatto were also gone. "The gods took them," I say softly, walking to a tree that had a note pinned to it. "You want them back? Then come home," was all that was written on it. I grab it, running trying to get to Osiris, when I trip on a log. I yelp, hitting my head on a sharp rock and rolling down a hill towards a cliff. I scream. "OSIRIS!" I yell as I roll off the cliff, hitting my head once again, making me see black dots. I slam onto a ledge and whimper as everything goes black.

Jax's Pov

I hear Bexley screaming and growl, fighting against the chains that we were all in. They knew she was the Alpha and that she had the dangerous powers of us. Considering she could multiply herself and have the same strength and technique. "Jax, stop fighting. We need to save our strength," Aatto says as Athena says. "Awe. I happen to like men who struggle," Athena says while walking inside the room. Aatto growls at her, flashing his fangs and Athena smirks "The hybrid," she says, walking to Aatto, grabbing his face, inhaling his scent. "You're pretty," she says, kissing him. He growls, head butting her. She stumbles back, glaring."Your sister will pay that off for you," Athena says, walking off and after awhile, we once again hear Bexley screaming.

Bexley's Pov

I feel pain all around me as Poseidon threw hot water right at me. I close my eyes, growling. "Just tell me where Athenalise is," Poseidon says. "I don't know where she is..." I say breathlessly. "Fine," He says, storming out of the room, the water around me collapsing around me. I fall to the ground, coughing out water. I shift into my wolf hoping Osiris would shift soon to hear my message.

"Ossy, Find Athenalise and keep her hidden. Don't worry about Jax, Aatto or me. We will get out," I say as I fall asleep in my wolf form.