Chapter 4 - Mother?

Athenalise's Pov

I frown, hearing Athena say this. I step back as Osiris grabs my hand lightly. "What do you mean?" Osiris asks, pulling me to him. "She is our daughter," Posesiden says. "How is that possible?" I ask, confused and not believing it. "We will show you if you just come with us," Athena says, reaching for me, but Bexley steps in front of me, growling. "I have had enough of this," Bexley says, lunging at Athena and pinning her to the ground. She had not yet shifted, but I could tell she wanted to. Posesiden mumbles under his breath and I see water start to rise and see it start to hurl towards her. I jump forward and throw my hands up right when the water strikes it spreads around Bexley Athena and I, and runs right into Osiris and Sapphira. I gasp as I look around, looking at Bexley and Athena. Athena smiles, throwing a confused Bexley off her. Bexley is thrown into the water and I shake my head, not knowing what to do, so I throw my hands down and the water evaporates. I turn around to see Osiris, Sapphira and Bexley all soaked in water and laying on the forest floor. "Oops," I say, making all three of them glare. I feel a strong arm around my arm and see it was my Dad. I glare at him and he lets go and I walk to Osiris, helping him up. "Stay away from Athenalise," Osiris says. "She is our daughter. She needs to come home with us," Athena says. "No she's not!" Osiris says, losing his temper.

He grabbed Athena by the throat and throws her into the river and grabs me, running through the woods. I run with him, but soon pull away and stop. "Osiris, we need to stop for a minute," I say, feeling sick. I lean against a tree, catching my breath. I had gotten stronger over the last two years, but i still had a hard time running at full speed. "I'm sorry," Osiris says, knowing I was tired. "I will be fine, just not so fast," I say, smiling, grabbing his hand. "I'm ready let's go," I say as we start running again.

Poseidon's Pov

I curse as Athenalise speeds off with Osiris. "Get off my territory," Bexley says as Aatto and Jax stand beside her, along with Sapphira, who growls deeply. Athena stomps her foot. "No," she says, walking into where the whole pack was. Bexley had enough and I could tell. She once again attacked Athena, but this time she scratched her beautiful face. I hear Athena scream and I run to her, throwing Bexley off her and helping her up, hiding her face. "We will be back. You can count on it," I spat as I take us back up to Olympus.

Bexley's Pov

"Wow gods sure are arrogant asses," I spat "Yes, yes they are, but remember all three of you have powers. That came from someone. Don't anger them," Sapphira warns "We won't" I say, smiling "And tell Ossy I'm sorry for all this and tell Athenalise she is welcome over here anytime," I say, hugging Sapphira. "I will," Sapphira says, hugging me back, then going back to her territory. I turn back to the others and tell the patrol to keep a look out while Aatto, Jax and I all went to hunt.