Chapter 13 - Wedding And Surprises For Osiris

Osiris Pov

I curse to myself as Poseidon and Athena disappear. I run to the pack medical house, seeing that Athenalise had woken up. "Athena! Are you okay?" I ask, running to her side, worried. "I'm fine," She says, smiling. "Just a concussion. I was lucky," She added, shrugging. I hug her, kissing her lightly. She smiles, but then pulls away. "What's wrong?" I asked, confused. "Ossy-" she starts, but I cut her off. "I want the wedding back on too, Athena, but if anything happens to you-" I start then she cuts me off. "Ossy, I can protect myself," She says, making me sigh. "I know you can," I say, pulling her to me, watching her fall asleep. Sighing, I fall asleep next to her, knowing I could keep her safe.

*2 months later*

Wedding Day

My heart is pounding. I'm so nervous. Today was the day that Athenalise and I are getting married... the greatest day of my life right? Right. I put on my tux and fixed my hair so that it didn't look like I just crawled out of the depths of the earth. Athenalise was at Bexley's house getting ready. She said she wanted to surprise me. My brothers and cousins are all here with me, but Aatto is my best man. Aside from Bexley, he's my closest friend/family member. He was definitely my best guy friend. He's helped me through everything, and is now helping me get ready and trying to calm me down... it's a mess. "Osiris, deep breaths ok? Just think! In just a bit you're getting married to the love of your life!" he said, smiling proudly. I looked at him and smiled back, breathing heavily. "Alright, man. Go out!" he said, laughing and pushing me out. I took more deep breaths. "Alright... here we go," I thought to myself. I waited for a bit, when the music started playing. My heart started pounding even harder than it did before. I thought for sure that someone heard it, but I guess no one did. Or if they did, no one said anything. Then, there she was. She was gorgeous. I could feel tears, then myself beginning to cry, but this time I let people see it. It didn't matter. I was so happy in this moment that it was like a waterfall from my eyes. When she got up to me, the first thing she said was, "surprise!" I laughed. Now let's skip to the best part. "Do you, Osiris, take Athenalise as your wife?" I looked at her, smiling. "I do," I said, tears falling again. "And do you, Athenalise, take Osiris as your husband?" She smiled back, her eyes sparkling. "I do," she said. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" I picked her up, kissing her. The applause from the audience was a muffle as I only focused on my WIFE and Luna. I put her back down, holding her hand gently.

*a few hours later*

This day could not be more perfect. I finally married Athenalise. "Hey, I have a surprise for you," she said, handing me a wrapped box. I stared at it for a second and looked back at her. "Athena... you didn't have to do this! I didn't get you anything..." I said, feeling guilty for not thinking to get her anything. She just smiled. "Just open it! I had it for you about two months ago, but I figured that right now would be a good time to give it to you," she said, holding out the box. I looked at her and sighed, taking it. I unwrapped it and slowly opened it. Inside was a shirt of some kind and a note. The card read, "I'll see you soon, daddy!" I was confused so I took out the small shirt. I looked over both things and finally realized what it was. "Y-you're pregnant?" I stuttered. "Yeah!" she said happily. "When did you find out? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked, standing up, still in shock. "Oh... um... when we were fighting, I took a test and it was positive and I didn't think you'd want to talk to me, so I didn't tell you. I'm sorry," she said, turning away. "Hey, it's ok! We're going to be parents!" I said, going over to her and hugging her. "You're not mad?" she asked, confused. "Of course I'm not mad! This is the greatest day of my life. Nothing could ruin it," I said, kissing her head. "I love you," she whispered. "I love you too," I said, silently crying with happiness. I love her so much. I was about to say something, when there was a loud bang and a crash. I looked up. My heart stopped and I could feel my anger rising. I snarled.
"You"