01

Janet walked into the studio 20 minutes prior to practice beginning. Her body was bearing her usual practice fit. Which consisted of her black shirt and her black joggers. She smiled when her eyes caught wind of her friend, Gil, standing at the stereo messing with his phone. They had been friends for a long time. Years. So many that Janet had lost count but Gil would never. He had become a essential to her tour and she was happy to say that he hadn't failed her yet.

"Oh Gilly!" Her voice came out soft as usual, but today it was accompanied by happiness. Janet had woken up light today and she loved the feeling.

His eyes met with hers, glistening in excitement, as he smiled. "Morning Boss Lady, how you feeling?"

"Alright. I'm alright. Where's Aisha?" She questioned noticing she wasn't in the studio after she had dropped her bag to the ground.

The man shrugged. "I'm not too sure. I was for sure she'd walk in with you."

As if they'd spoken the lady up, Janet's phone began to ring and she looked to see that it was Aisha. She answered just for Aisha to scream. "Bitch, I can't make it!"

Jan chuckled at her voice and asked. "Why not?"

"Janet do not laugh at me. I'm seriously over here about to throw a pump at Thomas' head!" She yelled again. "Him and my dumb ass OBGYN!"

"Aisha. Calm down." The woman was still in humor about her dismay. "What happened?"

"The doctor just put me on bed rest and not only did he do that, but his dumb ass called Thomas to make sure that I wasn't teaching. Now this man has taken my car keys because he knew I was gonna come teach anyways. So basically I'm unloved and un fucking thought about!" The choreographer ranted.

Janet frowned as if Aisha could see her. "Now Aisha, you know that if the doctor put you on bed rest then you have been over working."

"I'm that bitch J! I don't stop!" Jan rolled her eyes playfully at the woman saying that. Aisha wasn't lying though, not much could stop her from putting on those heels and dancing. "This is a never ending show. Everyone knows that. Look, I'm sorry that I can't make it but I got somebody that'll do great in my spot."

"Aisha, you know how I feel about working with someone that I've never met before." The singer expressed truthfully. It was her pet peeve, well one of her many.

"Trust me on this Jay, I haven't led you wrong before. She's amazing and I breed her myself. She's the only one that I know will give the song the same amount of spunk as I did. If it helps, Thomas said he'll bring me to the studio to introduce you two. Just meet me at the studio."

Aisha and Janet had met months prior. Janet lived for the woman's choreography and she came with high demand. Since their meet day, they've become close but today was the first day that Aisha was supposed to teach Janet.

"Ais—."

"Meet me there!" Aisha's voice rose before Janet heard sniffling. She knew the pregnant woman had began crying. "Janet, my hormones are out of wack. Please just meet me there."

"Fine. Don't make me regret this girl."

"I won't. I won't." The woman hung up after that and Janet shook her head as she picked her dance bag back up from the ground.

Gil had stood. "What happened to my baby mother?"

Janet scolded him lightly. "You better stop saying that before her boyfriend hears and her doctor told her that she's on bed rest."

"Oh whatever. Thomas knows what's up. So whose doing the piece?"

"Some girl that Aisha says will give it justice. Let's go meet her. Aisha's going to meet us at her studio. You're driving." The woman motioned her friend out of the building and towards his car.