013

Janet and Mariah stood in the studio and tensions were high— unfortunately this time it wasn't sexual tension. Or at least not from both parties. Currently, for some reason, Janet was missing her marks and Mariah wasn't being the most understanding about that. At least not today.

"Jay... start over. That's not even my choreography." The dancer mumbled as she paused the song. Her eyes rolled because she knew that Janet didn't really have her dance down pact anymore because she was too damn busy trying to be petty with Karrington.

Janet took a breath before calling back. "Just reteach me the seven-eight of the first count and the three-four of the second. I have it from there."

"You're saying that but you just skipped two whole counts of my work and did something totally different."

"I like it the way I'm doing it."

"Well the way you're doing it isn't the way I sought it out to be." Mariah's face went sour because Janet wasn't being serious about this but she was.

The singer shook her head. "Fine. Fine. Fine. Just reteach the dance, Mariah."

Mariah immediately noticed that Janet's attitude sucked ass in this studio today and she didn't have the time for it. So instead of teaching the dance or having a smart remark, she put her phone on the radio and asked, "Okay, what's the issue? Where is your head at because it isn't in this studio."

"I'm here Mariah, just reteach the dance please."

Sighing, the dancer gave up because at least she tried. Whatever it was that was bothering Janet would just have to bother her right now. She walked over and stood beside the older woman before doing the first three counts. "So this is seven, eight. Then one,two.. three and four, five and six. Seven, eight."

Janet did it after Mariah showed her and went from there. She was irritated but it was more so with herself. Time was winding down and this was one more thing she had to worry about. Still, that didn't make her want to practice and get it down. As Mariah danced, Janet spoke. "Can we just call it early today and have a late practice tomorrow?"

"No." Mariah shook her head as she answered the question quickly.

"No?"

The younger woman raised a eyebrow as she stopped looking at Janet through the mirror but turned to face her. "I said no. We have time today to at least get it down Janet. You're just thinking about something that's restricting you from getting this done. We can take a 20 and regroup but we aren't throwing this day down the drain. Not after yesterday was thrown down the drain by me— nope. I refuse."

"You would swear you wouldn't get paid if you missed one day of practice." The singer mumbled, the song was still playing in the background so Mariah missed what she said.

Making a face, she asked. "What was that?"

Janet shook her head. "Nothing. Nothing. Just let's take 20."

She went to exit and at first Mariah was going to let her leave— that is until she realized it wouldn't fix the issue. The dancer turned and pulled Janet back in the room right when she went to exit. "What's up?"

"Nothing." The singer seemed to have shut down.

"Somethings up. Talk to me. What's up?"

"I'm just stressed out right now Mariah..."

Mariah nodded softly. "I get that but I thought dancing was your release to your stresses."

"Well the tables have turned today because dancing is stressing me out more." Janet admitted as she huffed softly.

The younger woman didn't respond verbally but shut the door to the studio and locked it. She then turned back to Janet and pulled them together as their lips met. Mariah knew how to get some stress off of Janet, and she intended on doing just that. Their tongues intertwined as Mariah began winning the battle. The singer knew she was soaked already but she also knew this was a bad place to do this.

Janet found herself being guided blindly until her back hit the wall. Her hands wrapped around Mariah as they made out. When Mariah's hand dipped into the singers pants, Janet whimpered before speaking. "Not here Mariah."

The dancer chuckled lightly as she took her right index finger and swept through Janet's wet folds causing her to moan. When she withdrew her finger from the singers underwear, she showed it to her and leaned in close to her ear. "That's not what your bodies saying."

Mariah moved her finger to Janet's lips and smirked when the singer began sucking on it. Janet finished and let her finger go with a 'pop'.

"See there... you nasty girl." The younger woman kept that same smug look on her face as she spoke.

"You just now realizing that?" Janet asked softly. So softly that Mariah almost missed it due to the music still playing in the background.

Mariah smiled and decided not to answer but instead kiss the singer again. This time it was no battle but instead a deep and sensual kiss. The dancers hand dipped back inside her bosses underwear, breezing into her cave easily for Janet was soaked. Mariah pushed three fingers inside of her, trying to see just how many the woman could take.

Two alone had Janet in another realm, but three had her eyes rolling back as her head hit the wall behind her. "Fuck..."

The dancer kissed the now exposed skin that Janet had granted when she leaned her head back. Mariah's movements inside of Janet sped up suddenly as she sucked on the singers neck.

"B-baby. Slo— Slow down." Janet's hand reached down and grabbed Mariah's, causing her movements to slow temporarily. She couldn't take the pressure. The dancers left hand took ahold of the hand that Janet attempted to stop her with and pinned it above her head.

"Don't do that again, Janet." The younger woman growled almost back to the woman in front of her as her right hand picked up speed once again. "Don't catch another attitude with me either. Got it?"

This didn't stop Janet from trying to pull up and away from Mariah's fingers but the dancer seemed to already be anticipating that. Every movement Janet made, Mariah followed, whilst somehow still being able to kiss Janet's body. She got out the answer sensing Mariah getting impatient. "I- I got it!"

The singers mouth had dropped at the pleasure she was feeling build up quickly. Her words wouldn't form and Mariah began sucking on the older woman's bottom lip as her fingers began using a new technique. They would come in straight but when it seemed like Mariah was about to exit her cave, she'd only bend her three fingers inside the woman. The action pushed Janet further along her journey but it wasn't what took her over.

In fact, what took her over was Mariah licking her ear and whispering authoritatively. "When you cum, know that this pussy is mines from now on. Don't give it away to anybody else. You hear me?" Mariah let Janet's hand go, just to pull the woman's hair to the side and run her tongue up her neck as she asked again. "I said. Do. You. Hear. Me?"

Janet's body buckled completely as she moaned out. "Yes baby! I hear you!" Her climax hit her fully and she began shaking against the younger woman's fingers. Mariah continued kissing on Janet's body until she calmed down. Slowly, she retracted her fingers and all Janet could do was watch her next movements with her eyes low.

The dancer opened her mouth and placed all her fingers inside. Janet watched as her tongue swirled around and sucked her juices off.

Two things were now clear to the singer.

One, Mariah wasn't going anywhere anytime soon if she could make her body react that well.

And two, she was going to piss this woman off more often because dominant Mariah was sexy as hell.