019

- Double updates, cause I feel bad for ghosting y'all. 🥺💗

"Fuck!" Mariah moaned loudly as her legs were wrapped around the singers body. The strap slid in and out of her at a sloppy and messy pace but the younger woman loved it like this. Especially when the person on the giving end was Janet. Their sweaty bodies morphed into one tonight, seemingly not wanting to separate at the moment.

Her head hit the back of the bathroom door and she realized the singer had slowed her strokes. Slowly, Janet's tongue licked from the base of Mariah's neck to her ear. Their hands enter locked and the singer placed them above the younger girls head before whispering seductively. "Bottom out."

The singer bit her lip feeling the strap go deeper in her body. Her eyes rolled back slightly and Janet's grip on her wrist caused her to not have anything to hold onto. Instead she tightened her grip around the older woman's body as she cursed. "Shit... bae!" The yelp stemmed from Janet suddenly picking up speed inside of her cave.

Mariah could feel it in her stomach and it was mixing pain with pleasure. The singer finally let the dancers hands go just to place her's on Mariah's waist. Janet was in awe at the younger woman, they both knew it. It was just amazing how someone could be so damn perfectly crafted.

The dancers hands clutched Janet's body tightly suddenly and no words needed to be expressed to know what was about to occur. Still, Mariah looked into the singers eyes as she moaned out loudly. "I'm about— Fuck! Bae I'm about to cum. Don't stop."

"Now we both know I have to." Janet's eyes glistened but were still dark with lust. She pulled out of Mariah slowly causing a whimper to leave her lips softly. Slowly, she was placed back on her feet. "Bend over the counter. Legs opened. Arms stretched."

Nodding, Mariah walked over to the counter in front of the bathroom sink and bent over, following her lovers instructions and giving her a full display. She watched as Janet walked over at a taunting speed. The singers eyes were glued to Mariah's pussy, which was so wet, her juices had began to flow down her thighs.

Janet looked into the mirror and met eye contact with the woman as she took her pointer finger and slowly eased it through Mariah's folds. "Mmm.."

The dancers eyes went to close but opened back when she heard the singers voice. "Open your eyes. Keep your eyes on me baby. You know the rules. Have you forgotten in the past six months?"

Shaking her head, Mariah couldn't bring herself to answer the woman verbally. Her body was trembling against the cold surface beneath her which was causing her to get chills.

The older woman chuckled. "Ah yeah, see, you must've forgotten. Let's go back through this then. I don't mind a reteach."

Sliding back into Mariah, except this time from the back, Janet grabbed the younger girls waist and began pounding into her. On instinct, Mariah's hands reached out and gripped the counter. "Fuck!"

She was struggling to keep the eye contact and wasn't surprised when Janet's left hand grabbed her hair and pulled. "What's my name?"

The dancer's mouth hung open as she soon forced herself to talk even though it was a struggle. "S-shit! Baby!"

Sounds of moans and Mariah's body colliding with the strap took over the restroom as she felt herself becoming undone. Janet knew what Mariah was doing and if this was the game she wanted to play, then she'd gladly play along. Her grip on the younger woman's hair released and instead took hold of her right hand and pulled it back.

Mariah's loss of grip with the counter caused tears to begin to fall. Janet asked in between quick and deep strokes. "What's. My. Name?"

Her voice had deepened some and the dancer yelled. "Fuck! Daddy! I'm about to cum!"

"Mm. Mm." The singer shook her head before letting Mariah's hand go. She immediately gripped the counter again as the pleasure took her to another level. Janet's hand wrapped itself around Mariah's neck as she leaned down some. "You gone tell me what my name is before you cum."

The eye contact threw the mirror of the restroom helped Mariah see exactly where Janet's left hand was heading. Soon, she was rubbing the dancers clit while delivering strokes. The pressure built up completely and Mariah finally yelled. "Strawberry!"

Janet smirked. "Good girl. Cum."

At slight demand, but more so impeccable timing, Mariah's body began shaking against Janet's. Her eyes closed from the pressure as she began seeing stars. She'd never climaxed this hard before, even Janet has noticed that.

The singer looked on in cockiness at Mariah becoming completely undone. Still, she wanted to make sure Mariah tapped out tonight. Vegas was one steady place but she knew her woman was going on a tour to multiple states. Janet had made it a mission to make sure Mariah had something worth waiting for.

Slowly, Mariah gained back her strength and grasp of the moment. She opened her eyes lowly, and saw Janet staring at her through the mirror. She slid out slowly but Mariah couldn't produce sound. For the first time in a while, Mariah was stuck.

Janet chuckled at her silence as she took off the strap. "Come on here, we aren't done."

Vibrations ran through Mariah's body constantly. Her legs wouldn't stop shaking and Janet was talking another round? "Baeee. I can't."

The older woman raised her eyebrow. "Oh no. You can't tap out now. We have six months to catch up on. Not to mention our time apart after tonight. Let's go."

Shaking horribly, the dancer followed Janet to the bedroom. "Can we just cuddle? Please?"

"After we finish? Sure. Lay down. I'll be back."

Realizing there was no way out, Mariah laid on the King size bed. She glanced at the nightstand and realized it was running on 6 in the morning. They'd been at it since 1 am?! Before she could comment, she felt her legs being spread and kisses being laid on the inside of her thighs. Janet's lips were cool to the touch and it calmed Mariah for a moment.

She went to look down at the woman but soon couldn't as she felt ice on her clit. "Oooo."

Janet smiled to herself as she let the ice stay there and melt. She grabbed her bullet and slowly pushed the gold colored vibrator into Mariah causing her to tense. She mumbled softly as she watched chill bumps appear on her body. "Relax baby."

It was easier said than done for the singer knew she wouldn't last much longer. Suddenly, vibrations set off in her body and she whined out. "Babyyyy." Her legs shut and Janet opened them back.

"You can take it." The singer decided for her lover as she began eating her out. She'd never get enough of tasting Mariah and after six months, the woman's taste had only sweetened. Janet knew she'd be addicted to it again, and she needed to at least last three weeks without tasting the woman due to the residency. Therefore, tonight she was making it count.

Mariah on the other hand found herself taking shorter breaths as her climaxed approached her quicker and more dangerously this time. A twitch of pain sprung through her body before it went into pure numbness. She grabbed Janet's head but the woman wasn't budging. "Strawberry.. I- I can't."

Janet only moaned something into Mariah's cave at her sentence. Soon, the sweet taste of cum filled the singers taste buds once again. The dancer began squirting soon after. Mariah was shaking harshly but this time instead of seeing stars, she saw white. She thought frantically. 'God am I going to Heaven?' No answer came because soon another weird spell of numbness flew through her body and it was the last thing she remembered before passing out.

Janet drunk up every drop and turned the vibrator off. Looking up, she saw Mariah was knocked out. She pulled the toy out of the younger woman and giggled. "Now we can cuddle."