Chapter 3

Everett's POV:

Oh how great, another day of school. I'm totally looking forward to it. Sighing loudly, I flung my cleaning supplies filled bag over my shoulders before trudging into the corridor of pheasants. Ok... why the hell are they staring at me again? Don't they get sick at staring at this plain ass face? I can't even bare staring at the mirror for more than 5 minutes! This whimpy face of his (mine for now). Whatever... let them stare. Weird people with weird tastes.

Going to my seat, I threw my bag onto the desk before slumping into my seat and throwing my legs onto the desk. Just as I put my headphones on, it got snatched off as I shot the person behind me a look of annoyance. That asshole just earned himself a deathwish. "You wanna die-"

"Yosh! Name's Jasper! Remember me? I was in your class last year." He chirped energetically. Urgh...chirpy people. Just hate them. Scanning him slowly, his bright green hair registered in my mind. Ah... the puppy. Realising that it's going to be a long talk, I turned around in my seat, resting my chin on the empty desk behind me.

 Realising that it's going to be a long talk, I turned around in my seat, resting my chin on the empty desk behind me

Jasper ^

"The one running after the silver hair idiot?" I confirmed as he chuckled in amusement as his eyes shone with much interest. Weirdo...

"Who are you calling a silver hair idiot?" A deep voice sounded behind me as I tilted my head slightly behind to face the silver hair idiot. Speaking of the devil.

"He knows best." I simply commented, smiling at him sweetly as he shot me an irked look before getting into his seat and plugging in his earbuds. "Was he always an asshole?" I asked this Jasper dude as he watched us with sparkling eyes. Well at least someone is entertained...

"Not really. Only a few months ago. Anyways!" He slammed the desk hard excitedly as he stared at me intently. "Are you sure you're Fayne Johnson?"

"Do I not look like him?" I shot him a dead look, staring into his eyes as he chuckled lightly.

"Nope! At least not character-wise. You were much more pussy and quiet. Not like the smart-mouth and sassy thing that you are right now. You were more... boring." He snickered as he continued to stare at me with the same enthralled gaze of his.

"Well, I just wanna live my life to the fullest now." I defended. Imagine what kind of rumours or gossip will spread if they discover that I'm actually not him. "Who knows when I'll fall off the roof again right?" I hinted as he raised his brow with a grin far from innocent. He knows something.

"I like this Fayne Johnson better. You interest me." He simply commented with the same smile of his just as the bell rang. "Talk to you later then... Fayne Johnson." With that, he leapt to his seat with is 2 seats behind the silver hair idiot. What's his name anyways?

"We're continuing off with what we left off from yesterday-" Ah no textbook again. This is like an anal plug in the ass.

"Oi." I kicked his feet like what I did yesterday. Instead of the glare which I'm expecting, he just gave me the bored look on his face before holding out his textbook. Sweet. At least he gets what I want. Reaching to grab take the book from him, he pulled back with a smirk when I shot him an annoyed look. "Give it."

"Where're your manners?" He raised his brows at me with a cocky look on his face. Urgh. I just hate this guy.

"Pleaseee... you silver hair idiot." As if I'm going to say please nicely to him. Over my dead body. Oh wait, I'm dead. Jokes on me. I'm so funny, ha ha ha...not.

"Okay. Forget it." He muttered, the textbook getting further and further away from me every second. By like 5cm per second.

"Wait!" I exclaimed out of reflex, grabbing hold of the book which is less than an arms length away from me. It was then I realised that the classroom was deadly silent and that's when I know I've interrupted the lesson as all eyes were on me, even the lecturer's. "S-Sorry. I was trying to borrow a textbook." I fake whimpered, giving the lecturer the puppy eyes to which he fell for with a forgiving sigh.

"No more next time okay?" He gave a slightly stern warning before returning to the lesson. Thank goodness for this Fayne boy's previous reputation. Turning my head to where I heard snickers from, my eyes spotted no one, only a silver gorilla with a bored look on his face. I must be hearing things. School must be too stressful for me and it's only the second day.

"Are you going to lend me that or what?" I asked with a sigh. Whatever. Not like I'm actually able to learn anything. "...Please..." I added unwillingly after some thought.

"Master." He mumbled. Huh?

"What?" I asked as he rolled his eyes before handing me the book. Thanking him quickly, he hummed out in acknowledgement before staring out of the window. I wonder what he said just now. Should I get my ears checked?

Flipping open the thick ass textbook, a wave of tsunami washed over me followed by an earth-shattering earthquake and then a horrendous tornado which blew my mind... Never mind. I knew I wasn't made for studying. Closing the book, I let my mind drift as the lecturer sang the lullaby of the day.

The chapter continues in the next chapter ~>