Chapter 13

Everett's POV:

Well hello friday. Have I ever told you how much I love you? Well, I love you so much that I'll marry you if you were ever real. Just a few more hours in this dreaded hellhole and I'm out of that place and hidden in my man cave for the next 2 days. Sounds like heaven...well, at least if my nose wasn't running like a throbbing dick oozing pre-cum. This sucks. I haven't fallen sick since how many years ago. My whole body aches like a horny guy who just got rammed in the asshole. Only difference is that I'm experiencing all of it in the wrong places.

"Gooooood Moooaning Fayne!" Hearing the voice of all morning terrors, I picked up my pace as I tried to distant myself further from the hyperactive monkey.

Hearing his quickened footsteps, I groaned a silent groan, turning around swiftly to face him, effectively stopping him in his tracks...not. Like he had ever done what I wished he would have done. Before he can utter another word, I sent him a glare to which he shut up with a cheeky look on his face. I wonder how the big guy even tolerates him."Shut up before I shut you up with a dick up your hole." I warned irritatedly as my throbbed hard. Like all hard throbs, it hurts like a bitch.

"Ooo kinky...I won't stop you if I were gay but stillllll… I prefer to be the one doing the burying-" He rambled away without a care. Enough with his endless nonsense chatters, I turned and walked away hoping to gain some peace. Sadly, heaven wasn't on my side today. "Hey! Wait up!" Yeah… like I'll ever wait. "Oh hey Norm!" He called out. This made me stop in my tracks as I turned to face the direction the monkey called out to. As always, his eyes never failed to captivate me.

"Hi." He greeted shortly, looking into my eyes only as Jasper rolled his eyes at him. "Your umbrella… thanks…" He muttered softly as he returned my umbrella to me as Jasper watched us with questioning eyes. Please don't start-

"Are you two dating?!" He fake exclaimed, earning various looks from those in the corridor. Urgh. Curse him and his big mouth...he just has to do it just before the bell rings and when the ex is around. What's his name again? Was it Bread? Brat? Brad? Oh or was it bastard? My memory sucks for sure. Thanks to my awesome luck, Bastard came stomping towards us with a blank look on his face. If I have to describe how he looked like… I'll say confused.

"So you found a new boyfriend already huh, Faggot Fayne." He spat out with… hey hey that's not jealousy I sense right? Looking up at him straight into his eyes only to find them locked with Mr Teddy, I find my suspicions have been confirmed more or less…. right… ughhh...this is just getting more and more troublesome.

"Hey Bas-"

"Beau. Not bastard, you asshole." Chill man chill. How do you expect me to remember your name after so long of peace? Shall we test my theory out then?

"Anywaysssss. Are you jealous, Beau?" I taunted, wrapping my arms around Teddy's who is busily giving me the questioning eyes. Play along man.

"Huh? Jealous? What a joke. Who will be jealous of a fag like you?" He snarled, face turning red as he glared down at me into my eyes directly. Hey his eyes are nice too but not as mesmerizing as Teddy's. But seems like my theory is sort of right.

"Let's go, Tiger." I called out 'sweetly' to Teddy, grabbing him by his hand as he pulled me closer to him. Thank goodness he gets what I'm doing. "Grab my ass." I whispered to him with a playful look which he judged me in return. What? Can't I make it more fun?

Nonetheless, when he grabbed my ass with that big palm of his, an unexpected squeak left my lips, surprised by how firm his grip is and how good his fingers felt around my ass. I've got to admit, whoever gets him will have blissful sex. Judging by the size of his hand… yea…. He has a big dingdong down there for sure. Oh wait. Operation still in progress.

To make it more believable, I gasped loudly, letting out a breathy moan as I gripped onto his lean yet  muscular arms before taking a peek behind. With the aura of 'I gonna fucking kill you' and those clenched jaw and kunckles of his… yea… He's definitely jealous. For an add on bonus, we get to see Jasper standing there flabbergasted. What? Never see your bestfriend so wild before? But honestly? I don't mind turning gay for him. Good looks, good grades and maybe good in bed...why not? Not that I'm gay or anything! I'm just saying it only.

"You know you owe me something now, do you?" Teddy finally spoke up as I laughed mentally to myself. Of course...like there's ever free lunch in the world.

"Is a dessert buffet enough for you?" I offered, making him nod in agreement as we entered class. Almost instantly after all the adrenaline left my body, cold sweat broke out as the room temperature dropped. The last thing I remembered was sinking into my seat and getting knocked out the entire time. How uncool...