Chapter 35

Everett's POV:

"What's your goal?" I asked straight to the point upon dialing Jasper's number, placing it on speaker with Norman by my side.

"Oopsie. You caught me." He answered back mockingly without a hint of regret in his tone. Well if he does feel regretful, I doubt it's actually him. "Goal? What goal?" He snorted, not taking this seriously at all. I swear I would have bashed his face in if he were here.

"What do you want from us?" Norman interrogated this time round, earning a short moment of silence before a low chuckle sounded.

"What I want from you guys? Funny. Like I want anything out of you two. I just want Emma." Ohhhh.... that's why. Geez, these 2 crazy people better get together for the sake of world peace.

"Sure." I agreed readily, causing Norman's eyes to widen slightly in protest to which I glared at him to keep quiet. 

"That's the Fayne I like. So what's your catch?" I swear that guy must be grinning like a madman.

"Simple. Remove that post of mine and make sure there's no traces left behind."

"Simple too. So how are you going to make Emma-"

"Wait. I've yet to finish. I also want $10 thousand dollars for the face you caused me to lose. You can transfer it to Norman."

"Extortion huh, Fayne boy. Not that it matters. What's a mere $10k." He answered smugly and within seconds, Norman's phone buzzed, receiving a transfer of the amount to his account.Gosh, he is the definition of rich. "So what do I get?"

"I'll make Norman phone his dad to match-make you two with a set duration for you to win Emma over. Whether it works out or not is not my problem, it's yours. I'll also invite her out to a theme park to which you'll be the one attending in my place. Whether she stays or leaves is also ain't my problem. What do you say? You up or are you too much of a pussy?" I mocked back. Knowing him, he wouldn't back out of this deal.

"Sure. Sounds like a win. Ask her to meet outside xxx station at 10 this Sunday. Once you've sent the text, inform me. I'll make sure all your nudes will be gone in less than 10 minutes." He accepted without hesitation, making me grin at the deal secured.

"Glad that we have a deal. Nice Photoshop skills anyways." I commended, earning a snicker from the other side of the line.

"My pleasure. Adios Fayne boy and Norman." With that, he hung up. Turning to face Norman, I gave him a 'sorry don't kill me' look to which he shrugged off lightly.

"At least Emma won't be around to cock-block us." He replied honestly, sending a text to his dad regarding the 2. Ok, true. Thank goodness he's not those brothers that will go ape shit crazy over their younger siblings. 

Upon sending a scheduled text to Emma, I screenshot the conversation to Jasper to which he sent me a thumbs-up. Now time to deal with the 2 of them. "Need me to go with you?" Norman offered as I patted his head in thanks. 

"I got this." Placing a light kiss on his forehead, I made my way out to face the other 2, hoping to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Third Person's POV: