Chapter 18

Everett's POV:

"Where...are we going?" I asked hesitantly while gripping the slings of my backpack. Without even turning to me even once, he shrugged, picking up his pace as I struggled to catch up behind him. 

"Up north, uranus." He replied without a hint of embarrassment or hesitation, making cold sweats run down my head. He's gotta be joking.

"M-My anus?!" I screeched, freaking out at his words as my hands flew to cover my soft squishy pillow like balls. By that, I mean my asscheeks, not literally my balls. Ok thats not the important thing now. "B-But I got a B for the test!"

"Yes. Uranus. I wanted an A. Not a B." Rolling his eyes, he stared down at me with arms crossed, his muscles buldging at that action. Hmph, you have to try harder if you think you can intimidate me. 

"But I want the top, I don't bottom." I retorted, trying to save my ass from this not so small kid which I've known from before. 

"Sure. Whatever position you want." He answered with a shrug before picking up his pace again. Wait wait. Whatttt??? I think he got me wrong. I don't want any positions with him! I'm as straight as a bamboo! Wait. Bamboo bends when it gets too tall. Ah whatever. As long as you know what I mean. "Hurry up brat. Don't keep me waiting." Aishhhh… since when did he start being so bossy? 

~ Time Skip ~

"Tickets, sirs? *beep beep* Have a safe trip. Next!" Oh… does anyone have holy water here for me to cleanse my mind? 

As I got lost in my own thoughts, a firm grip landed on my shoulders, making me snap out of the trace I was in. Turning around to face Norman, he pointed towards the narrow flight of stairs which leads up to the 2nd level. "Up." Ah..why? There's so many seats at the bottom.

"But there's so many seats here-" I started but shut up quickly when he stood there with an annoyed look.

"You wanted the top didn't you. It's free seating too. Feel free to choose your position." Right...my bad. I must have sounded like a demanding asshole just now. Urghhh...way to go Everett. Without a second word, I found a seat on the 2nd floor before plopping my ass down and stare out the window. Talk about awkward…I'll just pretend that my mind did not go down the gutter...

~ Time Skip ~

Oh! This road! This tree! Oh oh! That statue with the broken head! Oh I know that poster! I was the one who put it up afterall after breaking the noticeboard with a punch. Who knew that it was that flimsy. "Come on. Quit stalling." Norman sighed with annoyance as he tugged me into a cafe. Oh...this cafe...

"Welcome!" A familiar voice greeted energetically as we entered the shop, making my head snap towards the direction of the voice to see the source.

"Kaylyn?" I called out instinctively as she stared at me with questioning eyes. 

"Yes. Do I...know you? How do you even know my name?" She asked with a tone of suspicion as she stared at me from head to toe with the same scrutinizing gaze that she used to give me when I arrive late for work. 

"Errr...name tag?" I blabbed out quickly to which she thankfully believed.

"Oh ya!" She laughed. It wasn't long before her expression changed into one of doubt as she eyed me for the 2nd time. "Wait a minute...we don't have name tags." Oh fuck. Searching around the store quickly for an excuse of something, my eyes landed on the dessert menu which had an item striked off the list. Hey...isn't that my favorite raspberry cheesecake?! Noooooo! Whyyyy!

"Why is the raspberry cheesecake striked outttt! It's like the best thing on earth!" I exclaimed in horror as she stared back at me with equally wide eyes. You know what? I think...I just dug a deeper grave for myself. Clearing my throat lightly, I asked if she was alright after snapping her out of her daze.

"Oh I'm fine… an employee of mine used to say the same. You can say that he's the reason that the item is no longer on the menu." Kaylyn explained with a forced smile as I felt the walls in my heart start to crumble.

"Sorry." was all I could muster to say at that point of time.

"Oh. Don't be. I'm glad you love my cakes too. Well then, please excuse me and hope you enjoy your time here." She bowed slightly before returning to the back of the shop. Sighing lightly, I sat down at a seat near the windows as Norman came back with 2 cups of coffee and cakes.

"Hope you don't mind strawberry cheesecake." He finally spoke as he placed the cake and coffee before me. Shaking my head, I thanked him softly as he took his seat. "Welcome."

"So

"So...why did you bring me here?" I asked. Not once did he lift his eyes off the table as he stirred his coffee aimlessly. After a few minutes of silence, he finally looked up at me to meet my eyes. His eyes holding a gaze with almost hurts to stare at. 

"To meet someone." 

Sorry. Sucky chapter. Im still flooded with projects even though its our holiday😒