Chapter 37

Norman's POV:

"Thank you." Everett said shyly as he handed me back my pen.

"Are we going for break now?" I asked as he looked at me confused before looking at his watch.

"Oh yes. Sorry, I got to go." He said hurriedly before rushing to the door. Without giving it a second thought, I raced after him wondering why he's behaving so weirdly.

"What took you so long?" A familiar voice sounded. There stood Beau with Everett in his arms as they stared at each other so lovingly.

"Sorry, I had to return my classmate a pen I borrowed." Everett said with a pout as Beau pinched his cheeks playfully.

"Is that the classmate of yours?" Beau asked, pointing at me as if he didn't know who I was at all. Following his line of sight, Everett nodded meekly as Beau walked over. "Thanks for lending my boyfriend a pen. Let's go Fayne." He simply said before pulling Everett by hand and away from me.

Hey hey hey. What's wrong with them? Fayne? That's Everett. It can't be Fayne, Fayne's dead. Don't tell me it was all a dream? No no no. It can't be. Running up to the two of them, I grabbed onto Everett's arm, pulling him to me as a panic squeak left his lips.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing to my boyfriend?" Beau growled, eyes staring into mine furiously as he pulled Everett back into his arms. "Fayne did he hurt you?" He asked with much concern as Everett shook his head gently as an effort to console Beau.

"Erm... Norman right? I hope you'll refrain from touching me so openly like that. I don't feel comfortable with it..." Everett spoke up softly as he played with the sleeves of his oversized hoodie.

"You're playing with me right, Everett?" I asked with a heavy heart, not believing my ears.

"Everett? Who's Everett?" He asked with genuine confusion shown on his face as I felt my heart crumble. This can't be happening. What was the few months I've experienced with Everett then? Was it all a dream? A lie?

"You. You're Everett! Everett Brown remember?!" I moved to grab his hands only to have Beau stand between us protective over Everett.

"I think you got the wrong guy, Norman. I'm no other than Fayne Johnson. Please don't pester me again." He said determined before walking away with Beau in toll, both of them giving me weird looks as they held hands with one another.

Secretary. H-He should know. Pulling my phone out to dial his number, I placed my phone against my ear with trembling hands, not knowing what's going on.

"Good morning young master, how's your first day back in school?" First day in school? What did he mean by that? I've been attending school all the time-

"Everett! How is he?!"

"Young master... Everett Brown died 1 month back remember? We even attended his burial." Dead? No no no. It can't be. What burial? Why don't I remember any of it?

"D-Died? It can't be. Fayne's alive so Everett can't be dead!"

"Young master please calm down. Did you forget that he died in a car accident on his way back from work?"

"No! He isn't dead! He can't be!"

"You've got to wake up Young Master! You got to wake up already!" No no no. This can't be true. It can't be. "Wake up Norman! Wake up!"

Feeling a sharp pang in my chest, I shot up right as cold sweat rained down my back and face.

"Norman, are you okay? You were sweating a lot." Slowly lifting my head up, my eyes pooled with tears to see Everett there. It was a nightmare. Just a horrible one. Everett is here. He's here.

Pulling him into a tight hug, he stumbled a bit trying to balance himself on our bed only to push the both of us down. "What's wrong, Norman?"

"Nothing...bad dream." I answered with much relief lifted off my heart, burying my face against Everett's hammering chest as I listened to the soothing lullaby. Everett's alive. He's alive.

Feeling his fingers run through my hair comfortingly, he placed feathery kisses on the nape of his neck, sucking lightly on certain spots causing him to let out breathy moans. "N-Norman...ngh!" He cried out softly, his warm breaths hitting my wet skin as his fingers tugged onto my head lightly.

Feeling him getting hard against my abs, I sat back up straight, wrapping my arms firmly around his torso for him to slide down to my own hardened limb. "I love you baby." I whispered into his ear, nibbling slightly on it as he shivered in my arms. Holding up his hand, I placed a light kiss on the wedding band that's seated nicely around his ring finger. 10 years. It's been a whole 10 years since everything occurred.

"I love you too Norman

"I love you too Norman." He said with tears glistening under the morning light.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked gently while kissing his tears away, not wanting my baby to shed another tear.

"I'm just happy. It took us 10 whole years and here we finally are. I love you so so much." He sniffled with a bright smile on his face, holding my hand up to his lips and mimicking my actions.

Placing a hard kiss on his lips, I wrapped my arms underneath his bubble ass before lifting him up, his legs wrapping around my waist. "Shall we bathe together?" I asked with a seductive tone as he giggled softly.

"Make love to me my dearest husband." he whispered into my ears, nipping sharply on my earlobes as I squeezed his ass hard, a moan sounding directly into my ear making me harder.

"As you wish, my dear. Don't blame me if you can't walk later."

"Do your hardest."

And that's it! Sorry it wasn't a great book as I've planned it to be. The plot is a bit messed up so I had to try to wrap it up before it goes off track. Sorry.