Chapter 34

Everett's POV:

"Oh my god. That's big..."

"Of course it's big, I made it."

"Oh wow, thick liquid is oozing out from the tip. It's salty."

"Wow look at that, the meat is so thick and long, I can't fit it in one hand."

"Ev, would you like to taste it?"

That's it. Feeling a vein pop in my head, I banged the table hard, earning questioning looks from them. "Can you guys eat quietly without making it sound like a porn show?!" I snapped, cheeks flushed red in embarrassment from how they made breakfast sound like something so sexual! It's just bacon-wrapped cheese hotdog rolls for goodness sake!

 "Can you guys eat quietly without making it sound like a porn show?!" I snapped, cheeks flushed red in embarrassment from how they made breakfast sound like something so sexual! It's just bacon-wrapped cheese hotdog rolls for goodness sake!

"Oh my god. That's big..." Norman and I commented in union as we stared at the large serving of hotdog placed in the middle of the dining table. 

While I was busy shaking my head at mum's so called 'training', she skipped out of the kitchen with a proud look on her face, hanging her arm over my shoulder as I rolled my eyes at her. "Of course it's big, I made it."

"Oh wow, thick liquid is oozing out from the tip. It's salty." Dad simply commented, his gaze locked focused on his morning paper as he took another large bite of his breakfast roll. I would like to clarify that it's just melted cheese not thick liquid but I doubt that I would even be heard.

"Wow look at that, the meat is so thick and long, I can't fit it in one hand." Receiving a wink from Mum's direction, I groaned in disbelief at how's she acting and all her words. She's gonna drive me crazy I swear!

"Ev, would you like to taste it?" That was the last straw. How dare Norman join in. Not that it's his fault but the way he added on to the conversation makes it 10 times worse!

"Oh ho. Is my baby shy? What's wrong with eating some meat?" Mum teased, snickering at my reaction as dad rolled his eyes at her. 

"Give him a break, dear. He looks like he's gonna piss himself if you say some more." Dad sighed loudly, sending me a pitiful gaze as he took another bite of the breakfast roll.

" Oh shut it old man. What do you know about dicks?" Shooting him a glare, he looked at her puzzled before answering like she asked about the weather.

"Enough? I do have one you know." He replied, sipping on his morning coffee upon finishing up his meal.

"Well apparently not if you need me to suc-mmm!" Before more trash can come out from mum's mouth, Dad reached over swiftly, covering her mouth before we heard anything else that may ruin our appetites. For goodness sake, don't they remember that they have a guest over?

Before I could even get the chance to facepalm myself against the table, a not so manly scream sounded as I snapped my head up to see Dad looking at his hand with disgust. "Jesus! That's horrid! Eww, my hand reeks now." He complained with a grossed out look on his face before rushing away to the sink.