Chapter 14

Norman's POV:

"Hey hey, aren't you gonna wake sleeping beauty up?" Jasper prodded as I left my desk, ready to escape this hellhole. Turning towards the person's sleeping form with a sigh, I nudged his shoulders hard, earning a low groan from him. Tsk. What a heavy sleeper. Wait...he's never a heavy sleeper. Throwing my bag over my shoulders, I made my way to where he's facing, only then noticing the beads of sweat rolling down his face which was flushed red with discomfort. Oh…no wonder… Why didn't I realise it just now? This person never misses break. I should have known that something was wrong. 

Touching his soft rosy cheek with the back of my palm, I sighed even louder when my thoughts have been confirmed. "Fever." Just one word was all that the green-haired goblin needed to know as he 'oh' in reply. 

"You sure? Maybe he's just having a steamy hot and wet dream of you thrusting into his asshole as you grope his butt hard, spanking his soft ass-cheeks red." He said with a grin, making me roll my eyes at him for acting like a kid even in such a situation. Tsk. Why didn't he tell me he wasn't feeling well- wait. Why do I even care? Tsk. Troublesome guy.

"I'm taking him home. Hold him." I asked as Jasper went to pull his frame off the table, not so nicely, earning a louder groan from the feverish guy. What an ass like always… Pushing away his table, I carried my bag in front of me before piggybacking him up with ease. Damn, he's light. Almost instinctively, he wrapped his arms around my neck, burying his head against the back of my neck as his hot breaths landed on my sensitive spots, making my hairs stand as a slight shiver ran down my spine. I swear this guy is going to be the death of me.

"His bag?" Jasper asked, holding up the guy's bag which the contents are that of a rubbish dump...not. I'm surprised to see it neatly packed and arranged.

"Throw it into his locker." He won't be needing it anyway.

"But I don't have his key." Jasper commented, making me roll my eyes at him. Like he even needs a key for scrap metal of a locker.

"Don't tell me you've lost your touch." I taunted, earning a smirk from him as he slipped out a thin wire from the back of his watch.

"Oh, game on Mr Protective Boyfriend." He snorted with confidence before making a grand exit. Not that anyone even saw that…

Everett’s POV: 

Mhmm...comfy...wait. Comfy? Patting my surroundings which seems to be covered with soft warm floof, my mind suddenly became alert as I shot up straight in panic, taking in the foreign looking room I'm taken captive in. Did I just get man-napped from school?! But hey, this man-napper must be filthy rich to have such a cozy...big...warm...fluffy bedroom…

Sighing out loudly, I flopped down back onto the comfy mattress in content, snuggling under the sheets

Sighing out loudly, I flopped down back onto the comfy mattress in content, snuggling under the sheets. I won't get another chance to live in such a lavish place, might as well enjoy it while it last. Hugging the soft bolster tightly in enjoyment, I turned to my right, only to stop in my tracks. Biji? 

Sitting back up, I hesitantly reached for it. Flipping it's right ear up, memories seem to come crashing down like waves, filling my mind with long hidden away memories. It can't be… can it? Almost on cue, the sound of the door opening made me hold my breath as my eyes find themselves locked on with the pair of oceanic blue eyes which seemed more familiar than ever. It all makes sense now. This handsome hulk is the same beauty from before. But how?

"Oh you're awake...are you crying?" He said in a slightly worried tone as he placed a bowl down on the beside table where Biji sat before taking a seat by my side. Crying? Who's crying?

"Dry eyes." I replied hoarsely as he nodded slowly. 

"Sorry. I took you to my place. I forgot to ask where you live and the lecturers had already all left. But I've informed your mum and she said that all's fine." He blabbered nervously and in slight embarrassment as he fiddled with his fingers. Nodding at his words, he breathed out loudly in relief before scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Thanks." Was the only word I could muster out as he stared at me in shock. Dude, if only you knew how shock I am, your shock is nothing. "Hey, your name is Norman right?"

"Are you really asking me that now?" He stared at me in disbelief, sighing out loud before nodding. "So?"

"Who named you?" I asked, knowing that I've hit a nerve when I saw him flinch slightly. "If it's too sensitive you can choose not to answer-" I quickly added on, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. With the high possibility of him being the one that I've lost before, I couldn't help but feel like protecting him all over again. 

"Remember when I told you that I've lost someone dear to me? He's the one that named me when we were kids. Like what you've said before about my name, that's the same reason as how he had came up with my name." He recalled with a tinge of sadness in his tone, making me feel slightly guilty even while being stunned with shock. Fuck man...fuck...all these time I thought he was dead...fuck.

"Sorry." I choked out, despite trying to say it as calmly as possible. The overwhelming feeling bubbling in my heart doesn't seem to cease, tears threatening to fall as I desperately tried to calm my rapidly beating heart. 

"Don't be. Eat. Don't waste my effort." He ordered, holding out the bowl to me which was then snatched back from me when I tried to take it from him with shaky hands.

Instead, he held a scoop up before my lips as he pushed it towards my lips without words, his cheeks flushed red as we sat in silence

Instead, he held a scoop up before my lips as he pushed it towards my lips without words, his cheeks flushed red as we sat in silence. Hesitantly, I let him feed me. Uable to stop the water dam from overflowing this time, I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks as I savoured the porridge that he fed me. Good. That's good. He's eating well… he's no longer suffering like before. He's alive and well. Thank goodness… fucking thank goodness… "Is it too hot? Sorry. I forgot that it may be still hot." He panicked, not knowing what to do as he sat there flustered.

"It's not. It's wonderful." I answered honestly as he stared at me confused. Yeah, life's wonderful.