Chapter 15

Norman's POV:

"Oi." Someone called out from the back door just as the bell rang, signalling the end of school. Paying no attention to the source as it'll just be a waste of time, I made my way towards the front door only to get halted by the same person. Sigh…this is troublesome.  Staring down at him without words, he stared back into my eyes silently, his fists clenching and relaxing around his bag strap, seemingly contemplating his words. "Where is he?" He eventually spoke up, making me tilt my head questioningly at him even though I knew who he's referring to. Why does he even care? "The fag."

"Why do you care?" I asked back, making his cheeks flush pink as he stumbled over his words, making him seem like a blubbering fool.

"Harh? L-Like I give a shit about the fag. So...I know he- he just- he spread his legs like a little whore for you didn't he? T-That's why he couldn't turn up today." He stuttered out, huffing in displeasure as he tried to hide his underlying emotions. 

"Yea. So what?" I answered emotionlessly as he gaped at me in shock, unable to believe that I've just said something like that. "Do you want to know how tight that sweet warm hole of his is or how hard he clinged onto my shoulders as he rode me fast and hard? Or do you want to know how he moans my name and pleads for me to mess his inside up or to fuck him deeper and harder? Or do you want to know if he said that he loves me?" I said with a slight smirk as he stood there fuming, only to then sigh internally when I realised that we're still in class and now everyone's eyes are on us. Oh… I thought that at least the lecturer left. Seems like that's not the case...whatever. I couldn't be bothered about him anyways.

"You! Treat him well you hear that!" He spat harshly before stomping off. Not wanting to get bombarded by gossiping no-life people, I followed suit, making my way out of the class fast only to get pulled back by you know who.

"So...he paid you by ass huh?" He poked his nose in excitedly as sparks danced in his eyes while he watched me intently. Sigh...sometimes, I hate his guts...well, most of the times to be exact.

"Shut up."

~Time Skip~

Opening the door with a sigh, squeals and groans instantly filled my ears, making me wonder what kind of demonic ritual is happening in my house

Opening the door with a sigh, squeals and groans instantly filled my ears, making me wonder what kind of demonic ritual is happening in my house. Hopefully the guy did not turn straight overnight and invited a girl over to fuck. I'll make sure to fuck him in the ass in front of the girl's face before kicking them out- what the hell am I even thinking? 

Making my way silently up to my room, I pressed my ears against the door, regretting almost immediately.

"Again again!"