Chapter 3

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up to a big crash coming from downstairs and noticed I had fallen asleep in my clothes last night. I rushed downstairs and saw Damon pinning Rose up to the wall with a stake to her heart. I heard Stefan speed up behind me.

"Damon!" I yelled at him.

"Go back upstairs, Alexandria. I'll take care of her." He said, and I sighed in frustration.

"Damon, let go of her," I demanded. Rose then got the upper hand on him by breaking his hand before pushing him away. Damon got back on his feet and went to charge at her. I sped between them and stopped my older brother in his tracks, but my little one held her to the wall again. I turned around and threw him off her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Damon asked me as Stefan walked over to stand by him.

"We need her," I stated as I stood in front of Rose protectively.

"Alex, this woman kidnapped you, and now you're protecting her?" Stefan asked.

"She has some information about the Original family that you two need if you want to protect Elena," I explained and they looked at each other, before looking at me.

"What kind of information?"

~

Damon, Stefan, and Elena come into the living room as I walked downstairs, after changing my clothes (Outfit above ^^^)

Damon, Stefan, and Elena come into the living room as I walked downstairs, after changing my clothes (Outfit above ^^^). Elena sat on the couch in front of Rose, and I walked over to stand next to her. "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose said to us.

"And I will tell you anything from the stories I've heard," I stated, and my brother looked at me confused.

"You know about the Originals?" Stefan asked, and I nodded.

"Yes, but most of my information is just from rumors that I heard," I explained to him.

"I've heard of these rumors too, but I never thought they were real," Damon said, and I ran my hand through my hair.

"Well, they are."

"Who is he?" Elena asked us.

"He's one of the Originals. He's a legend." Damon said.

"From the first generation of vampires," Stefan added on quickly after Damon.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose explained.

"And brothers," I added on. Damon turned his head and looked at me, confused.

"What do you mean brothers?" Damon asked.

"Yes, brothers. Like you and Stefan." I explained.

"How do you even know this?"