Chapter 47

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Outfit Above ^^^)

~At the Boarding House~

Stefan and I walked up to the boarding house the next morning. I avoided Klaus all morning which I know Stefan noticed, considering how quickly I wanted to leave his home. "So, what happened between you and Klaus last night?" Stefan asked awkwardly.

"Well, you were right," I told him. "Klaus has Victor, and probably Daniel, looking for this damn cure." We reached the door when I turned to Stefan. "But I saw the look on Kol's face when he told us about Silas. He was terrified, and anything that terrifies an Original should probably stay hidden."

When I finished explaining, the front door opened to reveal Damon and Elena on the other side. Damon was leaning against the door, and I looked between the three people surrounding me. This is awkward.

Elena and Stefan stared at each other for a while before Elena spoke up, "Hey."

Stefan gave her a sad smile and responded, "Hey." I made eye contact with Damon again, and we both proceed to look to the floor.

"See you in history?" Elena asked, and my little brother gave her a small nod.

"Yeah." He replied and then Elena nods in response. She continues to walk past Stefan, avoiding my gaze and once she was gone, I turned back to my brothers.

"Hey," Damon said, just as awkward as the rest of us.

"Hey." Stefan and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other and then looked at Damon to see him looking at us weirdly. We walked into the house, and once Damon closed the door Stefan, and I turned to him.

"Listen, we need to talk," I told him.

~

My siblings and I were sitting in the parlor room. I had a glass of bourbon in my hand as we explained everything to Damon about the possibility, more like truth, of Elena being sired to him. Damon sat on the couch, while Stefan and I sat on the couch across from him.

"Sired? Really guys?" Damon asked us. "That is the most pathetic nonsense I've ever heard come out of both of your mouths, and you two have said some nonsense in your day." He stated.

"It was your blood that turned her, right?" I asked him as I put my drink down and leaned my arms on my knees. "I mean, she's been different because of you. You can't deny that."

"Sure I can." He insisted. "I finally got Elena to a good place about being a vampire. You two idiots can't stand that she's happy because of me. Not to mention why do you even care about Elena and I? Aren't you busy screwing Klaus or proving Rosa is the real villain and not your boyfriend?" He asked me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Klaus and Rosalita have nothing to do with this, and I care because I don't want you giving up your hopes of true love again, just like you did with Katherine," I explained to him.