8. Touchdown!

Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed! Remember, the more votes, the more chance for a second book. I upload daily!

*Pictured above: Flynn*

*Jason's POV*

I spotted Flynn outside and walked up to him. "Jesus Christ! What happened to you?" He asks with concern. I notice a small red mark on the side of his cheek where Ericka had clocked him.

"I'm fine, I'll explain on the way." I say as we both get inside his car. He has a nice car.

"Alright so what's going on?" He asks in confusion. "W-well, you see.." Shit

"You know them jocks- I mean guys that you were talking to earlier in the locker room?" I ask. "Yeah, what about them?" He responds.

"After everyone left the locker room, they all ganged up on me and I fell unconscious. I woke up at the nurses office with Ericka by my side. The nurse said I have a small concussion. I'm also assuming that Ericka went after you because she knows your friends with the joc- people that did this to me."

I look at him expecting him to shrug it off, but when I look at his eyes they fill with rage.

"How long has this been happening?" He asks very concerned. "I've been bullied since middle school up until now." I say.

"The nurse also said that I should have someone watch over me for a few days, so I'm probably going to ask Emma. Even though I don't even have to ask because I know she'll agree." I say

"No, we're going to my house. You can spend the night at my place. This is my fault after all. Plus, my mom's been bugging me about having you over again, she seems to like you. He responds.

"No, that's not necessary! You don't have to do that it's not your fault. You had no idea what was going to happe-" He cuts me off. "Too bad, your spending the night and that's final" He says. "Bu-"

I stop myself as he looks into my eyes with a ferocious and serious look. "fine." I say.

We stop at his house and he drops me off. "I have to get back to the school, I have a game tonight." He says. "Yeah, I know I'm gonna be there with Ericka, Emma and a couple others" I respond.

"Are you sure? Your not supposed to push yourself" He says. "It's fine, I'll be there with Emma after all. And I don't think that they will threaten me again as long as Ericka is with." I explain.

"They threatened you?! What did they say?" He asks with fury and rage. "T-they said that if I don't leave you alone, they will continue to torment me" I tell him, softly mumbling.

"Don't worry, it's fin-" He cuts me off. "No, it's not fine. Don't say it's fine when it's not! We both know it's not fine. I'm sorry for shouting but this pisses me off. I don't like when my friends get taken advantage of. I'll take care of everything, so please stay here just for tonight." He begs.

"Look, I promise I'll be careful but I'm not going to just stay her-" He cuts me off again with a look of guilt. "Please Larson, just for tonight" He says.

"Fine. Just for tonight. But you're going to have to break the news to Ericka and the rest of them." I respond.

After we finish our conversation, he drives off in the direction of the school. I walk up to the amazingly beautiful house and knock on the door.

Kristen opens the door and her face lights up with excitement and worry. "Jason West Larson! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" She says looking at me.

I seen you yesterday..

"Come on in hun, and tell me why you look so rough." she says while opening the door for me to walk in.