10. Our Place

Finished chapter ten! I hope you enjoy. this chapter is definitely going to be shorter than most, but also very light hearted. Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed! The more votes, the more opportunity for a second book. Also, be sure to keep in your mind the beautiful view in the picture! Very interesting.

*Pictured above: Jason and Flynn's place*

*Jason's POV*

I wake up with Flynn's arms wrapped around my feeble body, and yawn while inspecting him.

He's got a perfect shape.

Perfect jawline, perfect hazel eyes, perfect brown hair. Everything.

He moves a little, still sleeping and I realize that I'm staring at him.

I panic and almost fall off the bed before he grabs me and pulls me into his chest, still sleeping. I can't help but smile and fall back to sleep.

I wake up a little bit later and rub my eyes, adjusting to the light. I feel around the bed and notice Flynn isn't here. I lean up, still adjusting my eyes.

Looking around, I see Flynn with his back to me, facing the dresser wearing black boxer briefs.

Just boxer briefs.

I stare at him, mezmorized by his body. Wow..

He reaches for his dresser and grabs clothes out. He then grabs his waist band to his briefs and starts lowering them, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Wait! I u-um, Flynn I'm awake!" I manage to say, going completely red while hiding my head under the blankets.

I hear footsteps walk towards me and he lifts up the covers, still wearing his boxer briefs. "We're both guys Larson, why so embarrassed?" He responds with a chuckle while looking at me.

Oh right, he's a football player. He's probably used to other guys doing stuff like this in the locker room..

"I just- I'm not used to seeing anyone in underwear, let alone naked.." I say with embarrassment in my voice. "Well no duh, I wasn't going to take off my underwear, but you were asleep so I didn't think twice about changing real quick" He responds.

"Y-yeah, that makes sense.." I say, practically in a whisper while hiding my face.

"What am I thinking? He doesn't like me like that. I'm not even sure if I like him like that. I'm probably just over complicating things" I accidentally mumble under my breath.

"What was that?" He asks.

"N-Nothing!" I say, not realizing I said that out loud. Good thing he didn't hear though.

"Man, now I don't wanna get dressed. I'm still tired!" He says before jumping on top of the bed, his warm and large body slathered against me.

"You are comfortable to sleep with though" He states in a sleepy tone. I can't help but to crack a smile.

Wait.. This is no time to smile! There's a hunk on me!

I squirm under his large body and try to break free. God dammit, he's heavy. That's a lot of muscle. He sees me whimpering and trying to get free and says "Oh sorry, I forgot you were under me."

Face palm..

He moves a little, making it easier for me to breathe and then puts his arms around me. He closes his eyes and we lay there like that for several minutes.

Is this really happening? I can't say I didn't enjoy that though.

His phone starts to ring and he sighs in annoyance. He FINALLY gets up, walking to another room and answers his phone.