21. Returning Home

This chapter focuses on the gang returning home. Be sure to vote and comment! The more comments and votes equals the more opportunity for a second book. Please help me create another fantastic book! That being said, have a great day and enjoy. :)

*Pictured above: Flynn*

Hope you enjoy!

*Jason's POV*

After what happened last night, I'm not sure I can look at Flynn with a straight face. I don't mean to push him away.

Actually, why am I pushing him away? After all this time, I know I have feelings for him but I'm still pushing him away. If he gives me that look like he did last night..

I wake up with Flynn already packing his bags. Today is the last day of the trip. We have to catch a flight later today so as a result, the teachers told everyone to pack their bags. I look at Flynn who ignores me as I stare at him.

"Flynn look, I-" He exits the room, not giving a damn about what I had to say.

Ugh.

I can't blame him I guess. It is my fault after all.

Why do I do this?

After I finish packing, I walk up to Ericka's room. She opens the door, letting me inside. "Ericka I think I fucked up" I say with a concerned voice. "Of course. You know what? Why does everyone wanna come to me for advice! I can't even help myself!" She says with an irritated tone. "Anyways, what's up hoe?" She questions.

"Flynn kissed me" I tell her. She looks at me in shock. "I pushed him away, though. I don't even know why I did it" I explain with pity in my voice. Her shocked expression quickly turned to confusion.

"Look hoe, Kessler already came to me for advice. I'm gonna tell you the same damn thing I told him. It doesn't matter who you love. No matter what the f**k people think, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy hoe. I know how you and Kessler stare at each other, and I think you've figured it out too. Don't push him away boo, he cares for you so much." She says while putting her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Okay.. I just don't know how to tell him I'm sorry" I respond. "Oh my F*****G gawd hoe! You don't get it! He; Kessler, has feelings for you b***c! You don't have to apologize just stop pushing him away. The rest will figure itself out." She says to me.

"Now that that's settled, we have to all meet at the front of the lobby to head to the airport" She says, gesturing for me to follow her. We walk out the door and head for the main lobby. There are a few teachers and people around the area.

Ericka catches sight of Emily and Troy in the distance. She pulls me over to them, along with her.

Oh great.. I forgot about troy.

"Hey Larson" He says to me with a warm voice. "U-um hi?" I respond with a confused expression.

Why is he talking to me like nothing happened? Is he trying to tease me? Or did he really just move on like that?

I look around the area searching for Flynn. He's with some other people, socializing. I notice Emma sitting down on one of the couches. She looks better at least. I walk up to her. "Hey, are you ready to head out?" I question. She looks at me with a half smile and gives me a hug.

After a while, the teachers gather in the middle of the lobby for an announcement, and to call off names. After she does this, a bus pulls up and we all board.

The bus ride to the airport was quieter than expected. Flynn was still ignoring me, sitting with some other people.

I swear sometimes that guy is something else.

After we all enter the airport, we repeat the same process as before. Security check and boarding passes. After all of that, I take a seat in the lobby next to Emily and Ericka. "Guys, I'll be right back I'm gonna go see if there is a phone charger in one of those gift shops" Ericka says, standing up and walking away.

*Ericka's POV*

God damn, those two I swear. They always need help to figure out somethin' that should be obvious as shit! Larson likes Kessler, Kessler likes Larson. Period. It ain't that difficult, but whatever. They'll figure it out eventually.

Anyways, since I forgot my charger at the hotel, I'm forced to buy one here at the airport. I decide to enter a giftshop around the corner. Before I enter, I see Mark and Troy standing inside the shop, and seemed to be talking on the phone with someone. They both have earbuds in while talking on the phone.

Due to the loud ass four year old putting up a fight against his mother next to me, I can only hear bits and pieces of the conversation.

"No don't worry, it's fine. Whatever, it's settled now" I hear Mark say. "No, he hasn't seemed to notice" I hear Troy say. "Okay, yeah, got it" they say before hanging up. I decide to approach them. "What's up guys?" Who were ya'll talkin to" I question.

"Oh hey Ericka" Mark responds. "Well, we were talking about a surprise actually" Troy responds with a awkward laugh. "A surprise? For who hoe? Just know I like gift cards" I say in amusement. "Ha-Ha Ericka, sorry but it isn't for you it's for Larson" Troy responds. "What are y'all getting Larson? I question.

"Well, I've been so cruel to him and I just wanted to repay him somehow, so Troy here agreed to go fifty-fifty with me. We're getting him a souvenir from the gift shop although we have yet to decide what exactly we're getting" Mark responds.

"Well whatever, I need to get a charger soo.. Bye" I say before grabbing a charger and checking out.

Since when did those two even become friends? If you ask me, I'm still a little weary of Mark. Although he doesn't seem as hostile since I beat the shit out of him.

We soon board the plane, heading away from NYC. Damn. That's depressing. Well, I had a lot of fun no matter what. I know Emily did too. Not so sure about Kessler and Larson, though. It's okay though, they gonna end up f***in and Imma be there to brag about it. The plane ride back was calm for the most part. We all played board games. Well, all of us except Kessler.

I assume he's still mad at Larson. Whateva hoe, you'll get over it.

Even Mark played board games with us. I still have my eye on him, though. After arriving home, the bus took us back to the school and we all went our separate ways. All in all, it was a great trip and I for one, had a blast.

Hopefully Kessler and Larson f**k so they can be happy again..