9. Never Enough

Chapter nine is out! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed. I upload daily! (The more votes, the more chance for a second book). Also, don't play the song until directed in the story. Link in case the video doesn't play: https://youtu.be/Xg7V4R6oiNg

*Jason's POV*

After talking with Kristen, she makes some food and we start eating and chatting. Eventually, in what seems in no time at all, Flynn walks through the door.

"Hi hun! Grab a plate and some food. How was the game?" I look at him and notice a bruise on his other cheek.

"Did Ericka clock you again?" I ask with a bit of sarcasm. "No, but it's fine" He says looking at me with his brown chocolate eyes that look like the color of Hershey's Kisses.

"And mom, I'm not hungry thanks anyways." He says before returning his gaze on me.

"Larson, come with me to my room" he says while looking at me with a look that I can't even make out. He suddenly grabs my hand leading me up the stairs, walking in his room and closes the door behind him.

He stands there looking at me for what seems to be hours and before I know it, his arms are wrapped around me embracing me with a long hug. Oh wow.

The only person I ever hug is Emma, and even recently I haven't hugged her in weeks. Actually I think he's the only boy I've ever hugged.

I start to get nervous and wrap my arms around his large body. He's so warm and perfect. What a hunk..

As I start to pull away from our embrace, but he pulls me back tightening his large arms around my slim body.

"I'm so sorry for everything.." He says, still wrapped in our embrace. "I never knew that you've been through all these years of torment. It must have sucked ass. I'm soo terribly sorry. How can I make it up to you?" He says with a painful look in his eyes.

"I-it's ok um, you don't have to do anything." I respond.

"Ugh and I even abandoned you in middle school while you were dealing with all of this. If you ever need anything or someone to talk to, you come to me okay?" He says before parting our embrace.

"I don't give a shit even if you're Ericka's husband" He says with laughter. "If she heard that, she'd probably smack you" I say with a chuckle. He laughs. "I wouldn't put it past her" He responds.

"Neither would I" I say, laughing.

"Oh by the way, Ericka wanted me to tell you they're all going to karaoke later and want you to go with them" He says.

"Are you going?" I ask. "No, I can't I have something to do later today, but they're going soon so maybe give her a call?" He suggests.

"Alright, thanks Flynn." I say before scrolling through my contacts looking for Ericka's number.

"Hey boo! Did Kessler forward my message? If not I'm gonna have to yell at him later" She says with a hint of sarcasm and seriousness with her voice.

"Y-yeah, he did. I'm not sure if I wanna go though-" She interrupts me "Oh nah oh hell nah! you're coming bitch I'll be over in ten minutes text me the address k? luv u bye!"

She hangs up, and I start to panic.

Shit

I look at Flynn and he looks back in curiosity. "What did she say?" He asks "U-um I guess she's going to be over in ten minutes. Can you text her the house address?" I ask.

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a card that looks all too familiar. "Let's see.. The number the number.. Which one? Oh here it is." He says and types it in his phone.