17. The Tour

Thanks for all the views! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed!

*Pictured above: Flynn*

*Jason's POV*

I started getting confused, not knowing what to do. I step away from the beach and sit down at the curb. Everything came rushing into my thoughts at once. Why does this always happen?

I put my head in my hands and breath heavily. I look up as someone sits next to me. "Not now.. I don't want to talk" I say out loud thinking troy sat down next to me. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me into an embrace. Wait.. I know these arms. Muscular and comforting.

"You don't want to talk? Even to me?" He asks with a deep and serious tone that put shivers down my entire body. "Flynn.. I'm so sorr-" He cuts me off. "I know. But it's going to be okay alright? I'm going to order a taxi for you to head to the hospital" He says with reassurance in his voice.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you ok? I promise" He says to me, grabbing my hand. I find my arms wrapped around him in a comfortable warmth. This feels.. Right.

At least I know now that he's here. He doesn't hate me so that's something.

He then orders the taxi that arrives in five minutes. We both get in the car and head off to the hospital.

"Are we allowed to leave the beach? Won't the teachers get mad at us?" I question. "If they do then they can suck my d**k" He replies, bringing laughter through the car. "Thanks Flynn" I say in a whisper. He smiles at me.

We arrive at the hospital and head inside, asking the front desk about Emma. "Head to room 205" The lady responds. We walk up the spiral staircase. This hospital looks so flashy it barely looks like a hospital. Is everything in this city big and flashy? I question myself. After arriving to Emma's room, she was still unconscious. I flag down a nurse and ask her to find the nurse who's watching over Emma.

About several minutes later, a lady came in the room with a binder full of papers. "Are you guys Larson's friends? She asks. "I'm her brother, This is Flynn Kessler. He's my.. u-um" After a long pause I move on, leaving the other reply in the dust. "So how's Emma? Is she okay?" I question the nurse.

"Well, It looks like she was dehydrated. She fainted, due to this. I would like to run a few more tests though" She responds. "Okay, how long until she'll be awake? I ask. "It could be two minutes, It could be a couple hours. We are giving her vitamins and other things to help her body function normally." She says.

"She shouldn't be asleep for too long though. For now, maybe go home and I'll call you guys if anything changes." She responds. "Okay" I say and she asks for my number to write in her binder. We leave the hospital as Flynn orders another taxi. Riding a taxi really makes me feel like I'm in NYC.

After all that's happened, I'm relieved Flynn understood. I'm also sure now, that I have immense feelings for Flynn Kessler. I still don't know what those feelings are but I know they're there. That's all I need for now. Flynn saved me back there. If he hadn't shown up, I definitely would have had a panic attack. I owe him a lot..

After arriving back at the hotel, the teachers lectured us but understood why we left to the hospital. They gave us a warning saying there would be consequences next time. I start walking to my room, as Troy stops me giving me a big hug. I hug him back as he looks at me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry about Emma, I hope she's okay" He says to me. "I just got back from the hospital. Flynn took me" I say. He looks at me a little irritated. Probably because I went with Kessler instead of him. "I'm glad she's okay" He responds.

"Do you wanna go on the tour with me? I really want to see some of the city" Troy asks. "Sure, let's go" I respond. We clear the air with one of the teachers before leaving, so we wouldn't get in trouble. We get in a car with a few other people and head out. We stop at a few places, and continue on. We reach the statue of liberty and Troy gets really excited. Almost like a kid who just got a lollipop.

"Come on Jason!" He shouts as we enter the huge stature. We get in the elevator and head to the very top. We step out and look around the entire city. It's huge. I can see everything. Utterly amazing. Me and him stare off to the distance. "Troy, I have to tell you something.." I say as he looks at me with a passionate smile.

Fuck.

"Troy I have feelings for you-" I say as he looks at me and cuts me off with a kiss.. He leans towards me and passionately kisses me. he puts his hands behind my head and pulls himself closer to me.

Only this time.. The spark is barely there. I pull away, breaking off the kiss. "You didn't let me finish.." I say to him. He looks at me in confusion. "I have feelings for you Troy, I do but..

I have stronger feelings for someone else" I say to him. "I'm sorry.." I apologize. His eyes are widened in disbelief. He looks like a truck just ran him over. His expression is one I know way too well. Heartbreak.

Before I can say anything else, he walks away and heads down the elevator, not saying a word.

I stare off into the distance, contemplating everything though my head. I get a call. I look down at my phone and my face immediately lights up.

Flynn..

I answer the phone, with excitement and a huge grin on my face. "Larson" He says with a playful tone.

"Kessler" I say with an equally playful tone. He laughs, and even from here I can tell he has the biggest smile on his face.

"Me, Ericka and Emily are heading to the mall tomorrow. I was wondering if you would come with us? He asks. I nod my head and realize he's not in front of me to see me nod my head. "U-um yea, I'll go with you" I say. He chuckles and hangs up the phone.

I hope I'm making the right decision..