Chapter Three : It's Just A Cover Up

The boys were shocked at the sight, their cries alerted the girls.

After a few minutes, the girls had arrived at the 2nd floor.

"What happened here guys????" Yaoyorozu asked. She was confused as to why the boys will shout like that. All of the girls do.

But they then noticed that Jiro was nowhere to be found.

"Look over here to know why." Sero stated and pointed to Midoriya's room. The five girls listened to him.

As they saw what's in Midoriya's room, they were all stunned.

Jiro, the tomboy, is on top of Midoriya, the shy guy. What's worst is that their hands locked intertwined. But the girls could understand these types of scenarios, but not...

"JIRO AND MIDORIYA ARE KISSING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" The girls said in unison.

The girls were dead jealous. All of them had dreams of Midoriya making love with them, but Jiro, Jiro got it first!!!! Two girls in particular, didn't like it far more than others.

For the boys, Todoroki, Iida and Tokoyami were happy for him. Shoji, Aoyama and Koda were confused. Kirishima and Bakugo were amazed. Sato, Sero and Ojiro were jealous. And Mineta and Kaminari were pissed, real pissed, especially Kaminari.

What made it worst is that the two won't break it apart, which raises their suspicion even more.

"LUCKY MIDORIYA!!!!!! GOT KISSED BEFORE US!!!!!" Mineta shouted with envy. The timid Midoriya, kissed a girl before everyone else, and they didn't like it.

"YOU TWO, PLEASE STOP THAT!!!!" Yaoyorozu shouted, to the surprise of everyone. She then approached the two, then pushed Jiro. But she was surprised that their hands are still locked, so Jiro didn't fell down, as Midoriya's grip was strong.

The two then let go of the hold after.

"S-Sorry..." Midoriya was shaking. He has no idea on what to do in this situation.

"Midoriya, please be considerate of our feelings. These types of actions can lead to rifts between friends. And also, please come talk to me. I've missed talking to you!!!" Yaoyorozu then helped Midoriya stand up, then hugged him.

At this point, no one has a single clue on what's happening.

"Yaoyorozu..." Midoriya was amazed, but confused at the same time.

"I'm just sad that you don't hang out with us." She cried. She tighten up her grip, tears started to fall.

Midoriya felt bad. He didn't expected for this to happen. But he understands Yaoyorozu, he became more distant due to stress of living up to All Might's expectations.

"Okay. I'm coming out. Please don't cry Yaoyorozu." Midoriya then gave her a smile.

Everyone ignored that Yaoyorozu hugged him, what's more impressive was Midoriya's confidence. It was beaming, and he didn't stutter.

"Okay, b-but please h-hold m-my h-hand as we walk o-out of your room, o-okay?" Yaoyorozu asked him nervously, and. he nodded.

But before that, Midoriya came close to Jiro, leans in closer to her ear.

"I had a blast. Let's do it again." He whispered. He then reached out his hand, inviting her to come with him.

Jiro accepted it and held his hand. She blushed at the fact that he said he had a blast with her.

'I too, enjoyed it.' She thought. She couldn't materialized her thoughts as holding his hand was all that matters.

They came out of his room, and everyone was frozen at the sight.