Chapter Twenty Eight : At The High Note

After that heartwarming moment last Friday, Midoriya, Kendo, Intelli and Toga decided to hang out this Saturday, as Midoriya asked Yaoyorozu that their date will be on next week. This also means that he will have a lot of time to prepare everything.

Class 1-A allowed him to skip practice this time, as he needed some free time after he went to the Police Station. But that doesn't mean that they won't practice.

"Alright guys, just because broccoli boi isn't here, we ain't shaking our hips!!!! Dance team, sway those booties!!!!!" Ashido commanded, which made some of the Dance Team groaned. The Dance team were at the backyard of their dorm. They don't want to slack off as time is precious.

The Staging Team are at Todoroki's room. As for the Band...

"PICHU, CAN YOU DO THE RIFT?!?!?!?! YOURS SOUNDED LIKE A LULLABY!!! AND BIRD FACE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLAY THE F PERFECTLY!!!!! HOW DID YOU PLAY IN THE BATTLE OF THE BANDS AND STILL COULDN'T PLAY THE F!!!!!" Bakugo "said", yes "said", as they are at the Common Area. Jiro and Yaoyorozu can already play the bass and keyboard respectively, so Bakugo ignored the two.

"Jesus Christ, please stop shouting!! You sounded like an entitled bitch!!!!" Kaminari retorted, which pissed Bakugo, and yes, he's pissed alright.

"Kaminari, you are a knight. That's all I can say." Tokoyami said, as he already knew where this is going. Yes, he played alongside Midoriya at the Battle of the Bands. But, Midoriya did a lot of work there. But he's more impressed at Kaminari, as he talked back to Bakugo of all people.

"Ohhh~ Sparky got some sparks in him~" Bakugo mocked Kaminari. He didn't expected to talk back, but he's liking it. And by like, it means that he is gonna enjoy beating the living crap out of Kaminari.

"You better shut up, dude. No one's liking your 4th wall breaking!! You think you're Deadpool, but you're just a bootleg version of Joro!!! And we don't have a Pansy that can tolerate your bullshitry!!!!" Bakugo's taking back what he said, he actually hated this Kaminari!!!! That doesn't mean that he won't gonna enjoy beating the crap out of him, but he will ensure that Kaminari will have a broken nose after this.

"Pic—" Before he could continue, a vine wrapped around Bakugo, and gripped him.

"You foul beast!!! Don't hurt my boyfriend!!!" It was Ibara Shiozaki. It surprised the two boys. They questioned how is Shiozaki here? There are a lot of questions, but that was interrupted as Shiozaki glared at Bakugo. "You should repent for your sins!!!!" She then threw Holy Water at Bakugo, which was super effective.

"FUCKING VINES!!!! STOP IT!!! IT HURTS!!!!!" Bakugo shouted, which made Tokoyami chuckle.

While that was happening, Jiro grabbed Yaoyorozu's hands and dragged her out of the dorms.

"Jiro, where are we going?" Yaoyorozu asked in confusion.

"Outside." Jiro said. She didn't want to tell to her why she's dragging her out of the dorms. When they finally reached their destination, Jiro let go of Yaoyorozu's hand and faced her.

"Yaomomo, do you really love Midoriya?" She asked, which Yaoyorozu didn't like.

"Why did you ask?" Yaoyorozu was confused and mad. Her dear best friend, was questioning her.

"Please answer me. Do you really love Midoriya?" Jiro repeated her question again.

"Yes!!! Why did you ask? Do you doubted if I really love Midoriya?!?!?!" Yaoyorozu raised her voice. Even though she didn't like to raise her voice, she was pissed at Jiro questioning her love for Midoriya. She thought her dear friend will support her, not doubt her. But then Jiro replied with...