Chapter Thirty Six : A Serenade To Bring Smiles For The Ones I Love

Note: The longest chapter I made so far. I hope you guys will like it.

"My name is Romeo!!!" Monoma shouted. After Class 1-A's performance, it was Class 1-B's turn. "Hear me, o Count Paris, Ghost of Azkaban!! Returneth Juliet to me at once!!!"

"Romeo... Thou hath heard about thine father from Obi Wan, yes?" Tetsutetsu said. "That he was the King of Gondor... Alas, that was a lie."

"Romeo, I am your father!!" Tetsutetsu said with dramatics.

"NO!!!! IT CANNOT BE!!!" Monoma shouted in despair.

Soon, the play ended and the crowd left the stadium. The crowd loved it, as it was a mix of a lot of big time shows into one funny parody.

Meanwhile, Class 1-A were cleaning up the mess that they made during the performance. Ashido was greeted by a lot of students after the performance. She became popular due to her cute voice.

"Damn, I wish I could've seen your play Shio. I'm sorry." Kaminari said, while frowning. When Shiozaki had a chance to watch their live concert, he didn't have the chance to watch his girlfriend's play.

"Don't worry my love. The Lord has given us a lot of time to have fun today." Shiozaki said, and gave Kaminari a kiss on the cheeks. "And besides, you were awesome there!!"

Kaminari blushed and thank God that he was blessed with a sweet girlfriend, to the dismay of Mineta and Sero. But then, they all turned their attention to one interesting fellow.

"It's fine that you were late. But you need to pick up your phone!!!" Yagi is scolding Midoriya, as the latter was late.

"I was in a hurry, that I left without taking my cellphone. I'm sorry All Might." Midoriya said, as he regretted leaving without a cellphone.

"You're gonna be shocked once you see the Missed Call History." Yagi said, as he's showing to Midoriya the Missed Call History. The class saw this and wondered.

"Is he getting scolded?" Kaminari and Sero asked in unison, as the rest of the class feel sorry at him.

"This is a rare for him to be late. Maybe he needed to do something?" Shiozaki said, as she had a feeling that Midoriya had something important to do.

"I don't know, but he didn't need like 2 hours for a rope!!!" Mineta responded, as he's pissed at Midoriya.

But Jiro felt bad for him, as she knew the truth. 'Maybe I'll cheer him up.' She thought.

"I'm really sorry All Might." Midoriya said. He didn't want to make his mentor worried at him.

"Okay, at least I got the gist of it from Ectoplasm's report." Yagi said, as right on cue, Ectoplasm and Hound Dog arrived.

"Keep up the good work." Ectoplasm said.

Soon, Hound Dog rush towards Midoriya.

"Don't you dare think you took the correct course of action!!" Hound Dog said. "It's true that you didn't suffer major injuries and in the end, the Cultural Festival continued. But you were out of line!! You are a provisionally licensed hero and a student of U.A.!!"

It was true, Midoriya is still a student of U.A., and he is not yet a full fledged hero. So he understands were Hound Dog is coming from.

"If you're going to get into a fight, you need to rely on us as well!! We are heroes too, and staffs of U.A. High!! Protecting the peace is our duty as a hero, and protecting the students is our duty as a staff of this school!! You need to remember that!!" Hound Dog finished. Midoriya felt that Hound Dog is just concerned for him. He won't gonna say this if he didn't cared for the students. So, Midoriya felt remorseful and wanted to give them a proper apology.