Chapter Four : The 1-B Jam Session

The next day, the time was 06:00am, for most of the students, this will be their last rest day before another five days in school. But for the two of them, this will be a chance to hang out together.

"Morning Jiro, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki and Tokoyami." Midoriya greeted them, as they're the only ones at the common area. He was wearing a black T-Shirt with All Might printed on it, jogging pants, and an Oreo Ultra Boost, which surprises them, as he normally wore a red high top boots.

"Morning Midoriya." Everyone, except Yaoyorozu, greeted. The three wondered as to why he's leaving early. This happens only on a Sunday.

Yaoyorozu didn't respond immediately, as she was worried at Midoriya. But after a minute, she spoke.

"Morning, but where are you going? Please don't overwork yourself again." Yaoyorozu said with concern. She came close to Midoriya, to the surprise of the four.

"Don't worry, I'll just do my daily jog, and I might be back at 03:00pm. I promise I won't do anything sketchy." Midoriya then puffed his chest to assure Yaoyorozu that he'll be fine.

"Okay, but please take care." Yaoyorozu mumbled. She was worried if Midoriya's been pushing himself way too hard.

But she then got a pat to the head, courtesy of Midoriya.

"You worry too much. How about this, I'll treat you if I didn't reach on-time, deal?" Midoriya promised to Yaoyorozu, to which made the girl jump for joy.

"YES!!!! BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!" She shouted with joy. She never expected him to treat her, let alone promise something to her.

Tokoyami, Todoroki and Iida were confused, wondering why Yaoyorozu acted like a worried sister to Midoriya. But they dropped their concerns and perceive it as a friend being worried.

Midoriya then went off, and after 10 minutes passed by, it was Jiro's cue to leave.

"Guys, gotta leave now. Need to buy something." Jiro said, waved goodbye to them and left.

The rest were confused at her actions, but they didn't raised their suspicion.

But as soon as Jiro left the dormitory, she saw Kaminari outside.

"Yo Jiro." Kaminari then waved at her, then proceeds to approach her.

Before Jiro could say anything, Kaminari cut her to the chase.

"I love you, I just want to say that. I know you'll gonna reject me, and I accepted that fate, so don't worry. As for yesterday, it seems you covered up Midoriya. Don't worry, I won't spill it, as long as I get something in return. Don't worry, I talked about this to him earlier, and he nodded. He'll help me date one of the 1-B's. So all I could say now is good luck, you should better keep him. He's a keeper, you know." Kaminari said and winks at Jiro as he said the last sentence, and waved at her.

Jiro couldn't utter a word, but he was right. She'll reject him on the fly. But she was shocked that he didn't acted badly to Midoriya, more so saying that he already had a replacement.

---------------

She then met up with Midoriya at the front of 1-B's dorm. She wondered why here? She doesn't have any grudge against 1-B, it's that she never saw him interact with them.

A voice then called her.

"Heyyyy!!!! You must be Kyoka Jiro, come inside!!!!" It was 1-B's Big Sister, Itsuka Kendo.

Jiro then entered the dorm of 1-B, to her surprised, saw all of them crowding Midoriya, talking to him and playing cards with him.

"You may not know this, but it's been two months since 1-B became friends with him. All of us wanted to build a better relationship with you guys, and Izu is the one that could pull us together." Kendo explained. She was smiling with joy, Jiro could tell this is because of Midoriya.