Chapter Twelve : The Angelic Big Sis

Midoriya felt relieved that he talked to his dear friend, Sai-chi. To be honest, if things didn't go haywire, he might not go to U.A. and pursue a singing career. He accepted the fact that he was quirkless back then, but one girl was there for him, like a big sister. And that is Sai-chi.

---------------

For being quirkless most of his life, he's not that tormented. Oddly, a lot of the girls likes him. He's caring, kind, cute, thoughtful, smart, and most of all, a gentleman. Hii-chan was his first love, but...

"Zuzu, what happened?" Sai-chi asked while comforting her. She's confused as to why Deku went to her in the first place.

The situation at hand is Deku crying in Sai-chi's embrace. Deku just had the worst day of his life.

"I just broke up with Hii-chan!!!!" He cried.

"Why?" Is all she could ask at this point. She knows Deku and Hii-chan loved each other. So this is odd for her.

They were inseparable since they were kids. They often play together more often. Hii-chan also protects Deku from bullies and from Kacchan. She too protects Deku, but not on the scale that Hii-chan does.

So this break-up is odd for her. But the next sentence that Deku will utter, will change the fate of their friendship.

"She almost killed a girl who just wants to talk to me."

Sai-chi was stunned. No words could describe what Hii-chan did. Almost killing someone for just talking is insane.

All Sai-chi did was comfort him, at the times like this, Deku needs someone to comfort him.

"Zuzu, it's okay. I'm here for you. Just let it all out." She said while caressing his hair.

Deku then let it all out, the sadness, the anger, and the pain that he felt when Hii-chan did that.

After an hour, Sai-chi held up Deku's head close to hers. Their eyes meet, as they felt their heart beats like crazy. By instinct, they kissed, passionately. They felt a weird sensation, a sensation that they will never forget, and will crave for the rest of their lives.

"Zuzu..." She said after she broke the kiss. The kiss lasted for 2 minutes.

Deku looked at her. She was beautiful, kind, smart, and most of all, she always by his side, even when he's dating Hii-chan. He felt that Sai-chi was the only girl who genuinely loves him. Hii-chan was too, but she became possessive.

He realized that what if Sai-chi was the girl he dated. He regretted it. But Sai-chi spoke three words, three words that changed his life.

"I love you."

---------------

Midoriya just came out of the stage, right on time.

"AND HERE'S THE THIRD BAND!!!! THEY'RE COMPOSED OF 3 CLASS 1-A STUDENTS AND 3 CLASS 1-B STUDENTS!!! GIVE THEM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!! As Present Mic announced it, the crowd roared in response. The last two were amazing, so they're waiting if this band will be better than the last two.