Chapter Thirty Seven: My Love For You Will Reach At 100%

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR THE MANGA!!! MORE SPECIFICALLY, FOR THE NEXT ARC!!

"Mister Deku, Miss Kyoka, what are you doing?" Eri asked innocently, as she witnessed Jiro and Midoriya kissing. Gladly, this sweet angel has no clue on what the two are doing. She just assumed that they're doing something special.

The two teens, who finally had the moment of their lives, were sweating bullets. They weren't aware that Eri's with them, as they just forgot and ignored everything around them as they kissed.

Midoriya then decided to tell Eri his plans. It is fitting because Jiro is here as well.

"Eri, I wanted to adopt you."

A sentence that Eri has no idea, but this made Jiro blush. She quickly realized what he would say next.

"What's adopt?" Eri asked innocently.

Midoriya smiled at this. "Well, to put it simply, I want to take care of you, and be a part of my family." He replied, which made Eri smile.

"Mister Deku, you really want me to be a part of your family?!?!?!" Eri said ecstatically. She was jumping and hugs Midoriya.

Midoriya then looked at Jiro. "I know it's too early for us, but do you want to be Eri's mommy?" Yep, he finally said it. He was already contemplating this for quite a while, and he knows the risk. But, he wanted to do this.

Jiro couldn't believe it. Midoriya just asked her to be the mother of Eri, in short, he wanted her to be his wife. That information is quite hard to digest through her head. But she smiled, knowing he's doing it with a cause.

But this little moment was soon ruined, as Midoriya was wrapped in a cloth.

"Did I just heard that right? Adopting Eri?" It was Aizawa, holding Eri in his arms, as Togata, Yamada and Kayama accompanied him.

---------------

20 minutes ago.

Aizawa is with Kayama and Yamada, they are finished patrolling, and we're now enjoying the Cultural Festival. Well, two of them were enjoying it the most.

"Okay..." Yamada uttered, as he's watching his two friends make-out behind the tree. He has no clue how did the three of them ended up here, but he didn't mind that.

What he mind though is his two dearest buddies, making out in front of him. They seemed to forgot that Yamada existed by how focused the two are at each other.

Even so, Yamada smiled, as he knew that Aizawa's in a state of depression for a long time after Shirakumo's death. And even after he finally got over it, it has an effect on him. So to see his best friend smiles when he's with Kayama, he smiled and appreciated it.

But soon after, Aizawa broke the kiss, which surprised Kayama.

"Sho-kun?" Kayama asked.

"My 'Problem Child is doing some shits again' radar is tingling." Aizawa replied, which made Kayama and Yamada chuckle.

"You worry too much about the Young Listener, huh?" Yamada smirked. He knew that Aizawa has a soft spot for his students. But to Midoriya, it's quite unique.

"Midoriya? Sho-kun, let the kid be. He's having fun now, and he's been through a lot. Let him enjoy his youth." Kayama said, trying to give Aizawa a reason to take it easy for today.

"Says the one who tries to do something indecent to him once he started to sing. Riri, I love you, but you tried to do something to my Problem Child. I know he's up to something bullshit again." Aizawa said with a stern look. Kayama pouted, and Yamada laugh.