Chapter Six : Form The Bands!!!

"Kacchan, stop bullying Deku!!!"

"Deku, is my quirk fit to be a hero?"

"Thank you so much Deku!!!"

"Deku, I love you."

---------------

It was Monday, school's up, and everyone prepared for class, as all of them surprisingly woke up at the same time and then left together. They didn't bother to ask Yaoyorozu why she snapped last night. They just assumed she was just worried at Midoriya, as everyone knew how reckless he can be.

When they arrived at their room, they were greeted by Aizawa Shota, also known as Erasure Hero: Eraser Head and 1-A's Homeroom Teacher, and Khan Sekijuro, also known as Blood Hero: Vlad King and 1-B's Homeroom Teacher.

As the students had seated, they wondered why Vlad-Sensei is here.

"Aizawa-Sensei, why is Vlad-Sensei here?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"It is because of me!!!!" Out of the blue, Kendo showed up, along with Shishida and Yanagi. The three waved at 1-A, specifically to Midoriya and Jiro.

"1-B!!!!!" Everyone, except for Jiro and Midoriya, shouted in unison.

"This was discussed earlier with our class, so don't worry. I just come up with the idea of a Battle of the Bands before we continue our internship." Kendo stated, but she clinched her fist, knowing she was lying. She couldn't bear it, but if this is for 'Izu', she'll do her best.

When 1-A heard this, they cheered loudly. Jiro and Midoriya roll along, so they won't looked suspicious.

"So, how this will roll out?" Kaminari asked. For him, this is the sign where Midoriya will help him and fulfill his end of the bargain.

"Three bands of 6 members will participate, one from 1-A, and one from 1-B. And if you asked "The third group?", don't worry, it'll be us three, and three more from 1-A. And we have chose two already." Kendo winked at them, making the boys blush.

She pointed Jiro first, to which everyone expected. They were happy, but disappointed at the same time.

But when she pointed out to Midoriya, everyone wondered. The shy boy, "The Mumble King", the guy who can't hold at least 10 seconds of conversation without shaking, is a part of the band?

Both Jiro and Midoriya acted surprised, so they won't blow up the plan, while Shishida and Yanagi smirked, as the rest of 1-A and 1-B haven't seen the "Angel's Voice" of their class. They wanted to brag about Midoriya's singing, but they knew that will be against his wishes, and they respected him a lot.

Jiro and Midoriya stood up and went to Kendo's side.

"We only need one more. Midoriya, please do the honors and choose our last member." She said and cringed when she spill 'Midoriya'. She wanted to say 'Izu', but it will reveal that she knew him for a long time now. So, she played it safe.

"I choose, Tokoyami." Midoriya responded and pointed at Tokoyami.

Everyone was surprised. He picked Tokoyami. The said boy stood up.

"I wish this activity won't interfere me on a wider scale. But if my assistance will benefit for the greater good, I'm in." He said, just wanted to play along. But he'll do his best, as Midoriya will be part of the band, and he respects him a lot.

"So, we will prepare for five days, and the winner of this will have the losers listen to the winner's wishes." Kendo stated that sends the whole class in shivers.