Chapter Fifteen : I'll Be Your "Hero"

Silence shrouded the hall. No one dares to speak a word, as Midoriya's discomfort is visible to them now. They don't know why he's shaking, but they just hoped that he's okay.

His band mates notice this, they want to help him. They never saw him in this state before. So Kendo tried to comfort him.

"Izu, wha-" Before Kendo could continue, Jiro cut her off.

"Let me handle this." She said and went to Midoriya.

She then went to Midoriya. She knew why he's uncomfortable, why he couldn't sing, it's because of her.

She then remembered what he told to her last night.

---------------

"Kyoka, I want to tell this to you because you're important to me." Midoriya said it with a straight face. He don't want to hesitate anymore. He wants to be true to himself, and it starts with Jiro.

Jiro just blush at his words. She couldn't tell if he'll say that she's a friend to him, or something more. She hoped it will be the latter.

"W-What i-is it?" Jiro said while stuttering.

"My first girlfriend, is Himiko Toga." Midoriya responded. It stunned her.

Himiko Toga, a member of the League of Villains, had been a relationship with Izuku Midoriya. This is too much for Jiro to take, but she knows that there's more to it.

"She wasn't like this. She was kind, gentle, funny, playful, she's the first person who accepted me for who I am. She defended me when I'm being bullied by Kacchan, she was there for me when I'm down, she's everything to me." He then hugged Jiro out of nowhere.

Jiro didn't mind it, as she saw his pain through his eyes.

"When we became a couple, it made me the happiest man in the world!!!! God gave me the greatest blessing of all time!!!! We had dates, hangouts, we shared a lot of first, except for one thing, but it doesn't matter, she's my first girlfriend." He then looked at Jiro's eyes. He couldn't explain it, but she reminds him of Sai-chi. But he shrugged it off, as he was sober.

Jiro could see he's in pain. The first girl who accepted you, loved you, and was there for you, changed. She never experienced it, but she understood how painful it is to realized that the most precious person in your life is a villain.

"But she changed!!!! Because of jealousy, misunderstandings, and lack of commitment, our relationship falter. But all this time, I put all the blame to her, when I'm the one who broke it!!! I could had done better!!!! I'm stupid!!!! I hate myself!!!! I'm the worst boyfriend!!! Instead of fixing our issues, I resolved to breaking up with her!!! Instead of telling her how much I love her, I settled to say that she shouldn't be jealous!!!! I'm the worst!!!! It's my fault!!! I really am a Deku!!!!" She could see how much pain he's into, the regret he has. She couldn't find the proper words to tell to him. She just hugged him tighter.

"At the Training Camp, we met again. She was smiling, but not the smile that I used to see. She was happy to see me, but I'm afraid, afraid of what I've done. She became a villain because of me!!! I can't call myself a hero when I couldn't save the person I cared the most!!!! I don't know why I'm still here!!! I just want to go back to the days where she's here right besides me, hugging me and kissing me!!! I miss her Kyoka, I miss her so much!!! I don't know what to do anymore!!!" He kept on crying, and it pains her seeing him in this state. She knows that she needed to do something to ease him up.