Chapter Eighteen : The Song That Reminds Me Of You

It was something that they didn't expected. Midoriya was labeled as a cinnamon roll, so they never expect him to at least held a girl's hand. But kissing, in front of a crowd no less, is something that they could never attempt in their lives.

But here we are, Midoriya just kissed Kendo in front of the crowd. He didn't even cared that the Faculty was there. Speaking of faculty...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?! WHY IS KENDO HAVING A KISS WITH MY ZUZU?!?!?!" Nemuri then grabbed Vlad by the collar, and looked at him with a sinister eyes.

"M-Midnight, t-take it easy." Vlad tried to calm her down, but...

"CALM DOWN???? WHY???" She then tried to use her quirk, but Aizawa stopped her.

"Geez, I need to protect my kid from thirsty thots." Aizawa then let out a sigh. This amused Yamada.

"He finally embraced the role of a father, I see." Vlad said.

"Eraser, can you calm down a bit? I mean, they won't harm Midoriya that much." Snipe said.

"No! I won't let these thots touch my children." Aizawa replied, which send chills to the faculty.

'Yeah, he really embraced it.' The others thought.

Meanwhile, both Class 1-A and 1-B were stunned. Well, stunned is an understatement. They were petrified by the sight. They never expected Midoriya to be bold, but he just kissed Kendo. The girls frowned at this, and the boys...

"MIDORIYA IS MY HERO!!!!" Kaminari and Mineta shouted, as the other boys nodded in agreement.

"EVERYONE, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELVES!!!!" Iida tried to calm the boys down.

At the backstage...

"Wow, Midoriya just did that, huh?" Todoroki commented. They were too shocked at the sight.

"Tsk, damn Deku again with this bullcrap!!!" Bakugo said "calmly". And by calmly, his shouts were at least bearable to hear.

The other girls were sad at the sight, and Yaoyorozu...

'I guess that I lost today, huh? But I hope that I still have a chance.' She thought.

At the stage...

"Itsu, I hope that this is fine for you." Midoriya said with regret. He knew that he just broke her heart, but she's special to him.

"Izu, I'm fine with this. Besides, for a few minutes, I felt that you really love me, and that's all that matters to me." Kendo responded and gave him a smile.

"Okay, the next song will be the last one." Midoriya said. This lead the crowd to frown.

"So, for this song, I want to dedicate this to a person that, just recently, help me. Well, she's my classmate, but we never really hang out. But one day, everything change. She really helped me slowly embracing my love for music again, and to show this side of me in front of the crowd I once yearned. She really had a quick impact in my life. But to be honest, I'm still not sure what I really feel for her. But one thing is certain, I want to be close with her." He said. The crowd cheered, but Class 1-A had a hunch.

"Is this Jiro?" Kirishima asked.

"Maybe, but who knows. It might be another Class 1-B." Sero responded.

"I want to befriend her, know her better, and be with her. I guess I'm cheesy on that one, but I'm honest with my feelings. I'm still shy to say her name out loud, but I want to sing this song, and hope she could remember it. The song where she found out I love music." Midoriya then stared at the back for a few seconds before looking back at the crowd again.