Chapter Thirty Three : Deku VS Gentle Part 2: The Tune Of The Lost Dream

"HAHAHAHA!!! KENDO, WHAT'S THAT GET-UP?!?!? YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO LOVES COMBAT WITH THAT COSTUME!!!" An aroused, yes aroused, Monoma said. He's at the dressing room, well he put a paper with '1-B Dressing Room' in it. You know, Monoma things.

"Wow Kendo." Tetsutetsu said in amazement.

"It's kinda sexy, you know. Too bad Midoriya rejected you." Awase said. Kendo blushed at the latter comment.

The three of them were looking at Kendo, who's in a dress.

"Are you guys complimenting me or mocking me? Izu won't gonna do that to me, you know." Kendo then interjected.

"Please don't barged in, sir. If Midoriya saw you three, you'll get a smack." Yanagi said.

"It's a compliment, my homes!! Besides, I'm the one who registered your entry in the first place!!" Monoma stated. "If it's you, the famous Kendo who appeared in a commercial, and the girl who kissed Izuku Midoriya in front of the stage, there's no doubt that you'll win in a landslide!! And if you win, Class 1-B will go "PLUS ULTRA!!" even more!!!"

Monoma then laughed hysterically. "And the most important thing of them all, is that I'm free from your chops!!!!" He was turning into a pest, as his laughs became more annoying.

'I could smack the living shit out of you if I wanted to, you know.' Kendo thought, as she wanted to smack Monoma now. 'And besides, I didn't objected this because I wanted to show to Izu I can compete in these types of things.' Kendo then blushes at the thought. She still couldn't shrug her feelings for him. But they all understand that this will be a long process. But Kendo is happy at their current relationship.

"Hey, stop there! Why is there no doubt she'll win? We still don't know who will win yet." Nejire Hado, one of the Big Three of U.A. said.

"Nejire Hado-senpai!!!" Monoma responded.

Hado then approached Kendo. "Best of luck Kendo!" Kendo then did the same as a sign of sportsmanship.

"What's this? Why are you leaving he out here when the conversation is about winning!?" An eyelash appeared in front of Hado. She had a very interesting look, to say the least. "The only one who's blessed with flawless beauty is me!!"

"Bibimi Kenranzaki-senpai!!" Monoma responded. It was the 3rd year Support Course student, and the winner of last year's Beauty Pageant, Bibimi Kenranzaki.

Kenranzaki then laughed mockingly.

'This is a battle between women, huh? I hope Midoriya can see this.' Awase thought, as he left the room.

Meanwhile, Togata, Aizawa and Eri are at a taxi. They're going to the Cultural Festival, as requested by Midoriya.

"So, Class 1-A's performance is at 10 A.M., and Class 1-B's play is after that. Then in the afternoon, it's the Beauty Contest." Togata said as he reads the pamphlet. He then looked at Eri. "You're excited to see Midoriya, right?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Eri replied.

Meanwhile at U.A. High, everyone, from the students to the staffs, are preparing for the final touches before the Cultural Festival starts. Like Higari Maijima, or better known as Excavation Hero: Power Loader, lecturing Hatsume to clean herself, just to name a few.

Meanwhile at the Faculty...

"Good morning! What are you up to All Might?" Nemuri greeted and asked, as she saw Yagi doing something.

"Morning!!" Yagi greeted. Nemuri then approached him.

"A permission slip to go out today?!?!?!" Nemuri said, as she was surprised to see someone wanted to go out.