Chapter Sixteen : The Incomplete Symphony Of The Perfect Sense Dreamer

Midoriya, for all of his life, needed light to guide him. He's Quirkless back then, before All Might gave him One For All. He was outcast by society as he was powerless and useless. But one person became his first light, Himiko Toga.

But after that faithful day of her trying to kill someone, that light faded into darkness. She was the first to loved him and accepted him for who he was, but that's what he thought.

Sai-chi, the girl who always scolded him, tail him, and tries to make him smile, was actually the one who truly loved him from the start. How did that happened? That's a story for another day.

Even with their differences, both Himiko and Sai-chi are the girls that Midoriya cares for the most. So losing them send a major pain in his heart. If he could just loved Himiko more, she wouldn't be a villain today. If he just protected Sai-chi, they won't be forced to break up. Midoriya has a lot of regrets in his life that he wanted to fix, the mistakes he had made that caused him his life.

But as soon as he fell to the pit of darkness, a new light shines in his life. It wasn't Himiko or Sai-chi, but it was his classmate, the resident rocker Kyoka Jiro.

Soon, Midoriya went back to reality. He saw the crowd and her band mates. They were worried at him. But he saw Jiro hugging him, and then he remembered something.

'My 'Hero'...' Midoriya thought. She saved him from his sadness. His fear of singing again, his regrets of not loving Himiko and not protecting Sai-chi, and constantly running away from reality, all of that were replaced by the warmth of Jiro, his 'Hero'.

"Thank you, my 'Hero'. I'm fine now." He then smiled at her, which she returned that smile with a kiss in the cheeks that shocks the crowd.

Kendo looked with astonishment and sadness, but she brushes that aside and approached him.

"Izu, are you okay now?" She asked with worry on her face. She still loved the man, even if he rejected her.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. Sorry for making you worry Itsu." He then gave her a smile and patted her head.

He then looked at his band mates. They were worried too.

"I'm fine now guys. Sorry for making you worry." He smiles at them, as his band mates smiled too. They were glad he's okay now.

"Nerd, we got two songs remember?" Jiro said as Midoriya soon realized that they're at the stage.

Midoriya then grabbed the mic and faced the crowd.

"Sorry guys for worrying you. I got something on my mind, but I'm okay now." He said as the crowd cheered. The faculty let out a sigh of relief, Aizawa mostly, and the entire Class 1-A and 1-B were glad he's okay.

Midoriya then looked at his band mates with determination. They then understood this as a sign to be ready, for the real show is about to start.

"I want to make it up to you guys with these last two songs. I won't hold back anymore!!!!!" He shouted. This lead for the crowd to roar.

"The song I'll about to sing is Mikansei Koukyoukyoku by ONE OK ROCK!!!!!" He shouted as the crowd cheered.

"Sai-chi, this is for you. Sure we're not together now, but I still have an Incomplete Symphony for you. Thank you for being there for me, even after we broke up. I still love you Sai-chi. I wish I protected you back then. But I know you don't want me to live with regret, as I only have one life. Thank you Sai-chi." He thought before he starts to sing. He'll dedicate this song for the girl who's still there for him, even after all they've been through.

"Before I start, I want to dedicate this song, Mikansei Koukyoukyoku, for a very special person." He said. He wanted to shout it all out, as he doesn't want to mask his true self anymore.