Chapter Thirty One : The Tune Of The Tea Of Dreams

WARNING: Spoilers ahead!!

One week had passed, and Class 1-A's practice was going great. The Staging Team had mapped out everything, the Dancers are having amazing progress, and the Band, as usual, is fine as they have Jiro and Midoriya. Right now, they are resting at the Common Area of their dorms.

"Yaomomo, what are you brewing this time?" Jiro asked, as she approached Yaoyorozu.

"Ohhh~ I'm glad that you asked, Jiro. You see, this was sent to me by my mother!!" Yaoyorozu said with joy, as Jiro is just enjoying the sight of a giddy rich girl. "This is a black tea that is said to only exist in dreams: The Gold-Tips Imperial!!!!" She exclaimed with joy, to the delight of Jiro.

"Ohhh, I see." Jiro replied, as she was savoring the scent of the tea. It has quite an aroma.

"I'm serving this to everyone. But first, let me make you one." Yaoyorozu said, as she brewed the Gold-Tips Imperial. When she was done, she gave Jiro a cup of it. "Here!!"

"Thanks Yaomomo." Jiro happily accepted it. Even though she has no clue what it is, it was a drink that she would never reject, especially if it has an aroma that can attract everyone. "Will you give one to Izuku?" Jiro asked, which made Yaoyorozu blushed.

"Uhm, I've already made one for Zu-kun. But I don't want to give it to him, you know. Because I felt it should be you who'll give this to him." Yaoyorozu then handed one cup to Jiro. "Please take this to Zu-kun." She said shyly. She was fidgeting, and Jiro found it cute. She also find it nice that Yaoyorozu didn't want to give a tea to Midoriya, as she's already aware of who he loves.

"Okay, I'll give this to him." Jiro replied, and get the cup of tea. She then went to find Midoriya. When she finally saw him, he was...

"All Might with equipment... All Might with equipment... All Might with equipment... All Might with equipment... All Might with equipment... All Might with equipment!!!! How can I be unaware of this "Rare Might" until now? This is a failure of a lifetime!! Is there any merch? Is there an image leaked online? Did it had a video uploaded?" Midoriya muttered. He was sitting at the couch, alone, doing this. He was training with Toshinori Yagi, or better known as the Symbol of Peace, All Might. He was like this when Yagi told him that he once had a support item. Now, Midoriya was searching like crazy on the internet to find any evidence of Yagi with the support item.

'Oh yeah, I forgot he's a nerd. A cute nerd that is.' Jiro thought, and blushed once she realized that she called him cute. She then approached Midoriya, but she saw that he was watching a video.

"Crap baskets." Midoriya said, as he accidentally pressed a random video.

"My dear listeners, what variety of tea do you drink? And when do you drink them?"

"A tea video, huh? Great timing. Izuku, have some tea." Jiro said, as she offered the cup of tea to Midoriya.

"Thanks Kyoka." Midoriya replied, as he put the cup of tea at a table. He then continued to watch the video.

"You see, I always have my tea before and after a job. Tea helps me perform at my maximum, you know. But I choose a brand based on how big of a job is. The more common tea for the simple jobs, while the rarest ones are for the bigger jobs."

"If you're wondering, this particular blend is 'Royal Flash'. Very high class tea. Do you understand what this means?"

"Ohh!! I know!! It means Gentle is super cool because he can tell the difference, right?!?"

"You see, on my next trick... It will be a grand wake-up call. Not just only for my dear listeners, but for society as a whole."