Chapter 15

Firstly, I would like to apologise for being so late but I was caught up. Thanks a ton for your patience and all the comments and votes!
There goes the next update!

_________________________________________

When Khushi entered their room, Arnav was already awake. He still was not over the sorrow of that morning. In the pretext of typing something in his laptop, he was literally murdering it. Khushi gave out a deep sigh seeing his angry face. ASR was back. No! Actually her laad governor was back! Khushi just rolled her eyes and ordered him to have his food.

'I am not hungry Khushi', he scowled.

'Whatever, but dont come to me in the kitchen asking for sugar', she snapped.

'I know to take care of myself', he argued.

'Yeah I can see that. I was not with you for hardly 2 days and now look at you. So pale. Where is that big fat ego of yours? Laad governor kahinke! Bade aaye take care karne waale'. Khushi tried diverting his mind and she was successful.

'What the..! Laad governor? Stop calling me that Khushi!'

'Why should I? I have the copyrights to that name. And I will definitely call you that till you behave so stubborn with me. What happened to the person who said he needs a chance? He was way better than your ASR avatar. If you are going to be back to being stern, I would not think twice to take back the chance I gave you. Soch lijiyega! (Think about it)', warned Khushi.

Ahaan! Gotcha! Arnav realised there is no use of his ASR mask anymore atleast in front of his Khushi.

He lifted his hands in air surrendering himself not missing to notice the victorious smirk on her face. She was successful in not winning the present argument but diverting Arnav from his grief. And she was more than happy for that!

2 days later:

Arshi and Payash had received the report sent by Aman. It had the same details as the info they got previously from the stranger. That aroused suspicions again about the stranger's identity. They tried to find who it was but in vain. Anjali was always guarded either by Khushi or Payal. Akash and Arnav were concentrating both on the upcoming fashion show and Shyam's deeds. They had to get him red handed.

Shyam was nowhere to be seen. According to their sources, he was in Lucknow.

In between all this, Arnav and Khushi's relation has not progressed an inch apart from her giving him a chance. Whenever Arnav tried to initiate a conversation, Khushi used to ignore him. All she said was 'No words can undo the hurt you have given me Arnavji. Try it with your actions. Let actions speak. I no more trust in fake promises'.

Arnav was definitely guilty. He knew he would be having hard time convincing her. But he did not lose hope. Payash were however unaware of the 'last chance' that Arnav was given. That was kept a secret between the contracted couple.

One day when Khushi had gone to the store room to get a small box, as instructed by Anjali, a heap of papers fell down accidentally.

'Offo Khushi! You can never do a work properly without messing it up' mused Khushi to herself.

Sighing, she was placing them back when she noticed various designs of houses drawn on a paper. That caught her attention. They were wonderful. Her curious self dint let her be quiet. She wanted to know whom those belonged to.

She found Nani in the hallway. 'Naniji, who is an architect here? I found few designs of buildings and they were magnificent', she exclaimed.

'Khushi bitiya, Anjali bitiya is an architect. She completed her studies but dint pursue further. Later she got married and her interest got stuck up there'.