Introduction.

Introduction
———

"M O M M Y!"
Akemi whines sadly.

"Yes?" I hum gently, stirring the udon soup making sure I cook it just right.

"I wanna see Ground Zero again." My head then turns to the child before nodding in agreement.

"You think we'll meet him again, Akemi?" I question the boy playing with his toys on the kitchen floor.

"I guess we'll have to see," Akemi speaks with a tiny shrug. Stifling a laugh, I noticed the line was something he must've of learnt from me.

A typical single mom, Not wanting to bother anyone for help. Work, tight with money. My parents not willing to help. On my own.

Maybe Y/n just wanted help?

Quirk: Super speed. She had never trained too much, since giving up on her dreams a long time ago. She can simply move any part of her body, limb, organ— at superhuman speed. Her ranges are unknown to herself ever since giving birth to her baby boy, Akemi.

Love interest- Ground Zero, one of the most popular and successful pro-heroes in Japan. Y/n adored him, for both his looks and charisma. The moment she saw him on T.V, she was compelled to be a hero; though things didn't work out.

Not like she could get far being a hero, with her own child to care for.

This will be updated every other Sunday!

Diana Out !