Chapter Seven (7).

Daddy's sorry
———
Part Two (2)
———

F E E L I N G
cold air and droplets softly brush my already drenched face made me feel unusually calm. I had to think positively, I had Bakugo, Akemi wasn't dead, he isn't in a life threatening situation by any means-

"You're all fucking wet." Snapping from my thoughts my favourite raspy voice rang through my ears. "Get out of my window, you'll catch a whole ass cold...dumbass." Between that pause he grabbed my wrist and lightly pulled me away from the window and closed it securely.

"Sorry Ground Zero." Apologizing I hadn't even noticed the words slip from my mouth.

Rolling his eyes at the name he noticed I would never drop he shoved himself onto his bed before sitting up in an instant clearly remembering why he had came back, his red eyes going perfect with the view outside as he stares right into me with caution. "L/n....." he began before his hands clenched the comforter under him. "Him being quirkless doesn't mean it's the end of the world...though I know that's not why you're taking it so hard."

Widening my e/c orbs glistening in the thundering night. "And that is?" Bakugo was clever I picked that obvious note from his many interviews and parts of hero tips of shows he may have appeared onto.

"You don't want him feeling like he's missing something else, you don't want him looking in the mirror thinking he's different from everyone else."

He needed a dad and what was I to do? Go take one off the street? It wasn't that easy, though that's when the deal came back to mind.

My face expression changed reminding myself as Bakugo nodded. "As much as it makes me sound like fucking pussy....but I care about you and Akemi, you shouldn't beat yourself up because of this. Akemi needs you more than anything..."

Looking out of the window behind me I sighed deeply not so sure what to say in response, it was strange to hear those words come out from such a harsh man. "What if-"

Bakugo interupts me with a incredibly annoyed groan. "Shut up, what if's are only what if's we don't know if something will happen until it happens L/n." Throwing his back against the bed he blankly stared up at the ceiling. "You remind me of her."

"Who?"

"My dead wife...." His eyes closed slowly picturing his late wife.

"I do?!" I almost yell but kept my voice at a minimum.

"Yeah," Reopening his eyes he just stared at me calmly. "I can't lie, say I don't miss her but..." clenching his fists he shakes his head before getting up walking towards the door. "On second thought never mind L/n...just go to bed-"

"Kacchan?" The door swung open almost hitting the blond but with his hero instincts he took a quick step back clear of the door.

"Yes broccoli ass." Clearly the 'broccoli ass' was too focused on me. "Look somewhere else." Bakugo says harshly to the man I had quickly recognized, the number one hero...

"Did you fuck her?" My face glew red at those words before shaking my head quickly.

"What! No!" I wish though not gonna lie.

"Wait...my bad...her cheeks...theres tears..." the pro looked back to the number two hero with a glare. "I don't know her but if she's crying and you're around it has to be your doing."

Answering for Bakugo I clear my throat as I walked up to the two. "Ah no it's not Bakugo...I'm...."

"My girlfriend." Bakugo butts in grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his own. "Got a problem freckle face? And don't make assumptions Deku....now what the fuck do you want?" His eyes staring into Deku's soul.