Chapter Eleven (11).

"Two single parents going out for dinner."
———
Part one (1)
———

G R I N N I N G
at the body mirror before me I examined how the choice of clothing looked. "Appropriate? Or too much?" Tapping on my chin my phone dings from its place on my bed.

Taking one last look in satisfaction I check my phone wondering if it had been Bakugo.

-I'll be there in twenty, Urara and Akemi are being brats.

I smile at the text but can't help but blush, Akemi is always a trouble maker I'll apologize later.

Going back to the mirror I grinned happily, I styled my h/s h/c in my favourite way, maybe he'll like it? My eyes wandered my body until it hit my face. I need to put some makeup on those eye bags!
(h/s: Hair style)

Gathering my makeup I threw it on the counter in the bathroom applying the powder and liquids, f/c lips mascara, concealer....what else? Taking a look at my face I sigh. "Maybe more?" I contemplate before shaking my head. "Not enough time he's gonna be here." Picking up a brush I ran it over my eyebrows to make them more prominent.

Ding Dong!

Grabbing my purse, phone, money, ID all the essentials of a night out I swung the front door open to a rather handsome Katsuki. My face grew pink like a high school girl seeing him. Sometimes you need to take for granted who you know.

"Wow..." I breathlessly say scanning his attire. "You look...really nice..." Rubbing my neck looking up to the blond his hair was styled the same as other days, his fade on the sides always ready for any occasion. The way his Louis Vuitton belt held tightly around his ripped jeans were enough to get me imagining things I shouldn't. His black tank top tucked in his jeans comfortably while a gold plated necklace that said 'Katsuki' was worn around his neck.

The outfit I picked out was luckily well enough to go with his own. As Bakugo was my celebrity crush it was only normal to try and impress him, wearing a  f/c revealing bodysuit the long v-neck exposing a lace f/c bra I had chosen. it tucked comfortably into my baggier f/c jeans.

"You don't look like the tired mom I've gotten to know." He compliments, well I assume so. Snickering at his words I look off to the side the butterflies threatening to burst. "Anyways the stupid Uber is waiting" sticking his thumb behind him to point I nod grabbing the s/t shoes I had picked and slipped them on.
(s/t: Shoe type)

Bakugo walked ahead with his own white Burberry shoes into the front of the Uber. Following into the back I fiddled with my hands. Was my outfit more than needed?

"We are going for dinner then a bar after, you good on drinking?" Bakugo questions as the middle-aged driver went off.

"I guess...I am a light drinker though." Warning the male he just let out a scoff.

"Too bad."

The rest of the ride was in silence between the both of us. Probably because of the driver. Bakugo slipped on a pair of sunglasses meant to go on his lower nose then actually protect his eyes from a bright light source.

Heading in seemingly fancy restaurant for more high end classes I grin at the sight. "It looks really cool Bakugo!"

He smiles from beside me. "I know I picked it L/n." Katsuki states rolling his eyes.

Being led to a table for two with Katsuki's name plastered on it insisting he had resevered it for a while, unless he has number two hero privileges and did it today.