Chapter Sixteen (16).

Messy dinner
———

A F T E R W E
ate that feeling in my stomach had come back and it wasn't the best feeling. Biting on my lip I was struggling to feed the messy Akemi beside me while him and Urara spoke about random toys and catching up with each other.

"Mommy..." Akemi points out causing the small talk between Kirishima and Bakugo to break. "You look sick..." His face was in a worried frown, obviously worried about his mother's health. Now all eyes were on me, and there would be no way to go and throw up anywhere without Bakugo or Kirishima following behind.

"You alright L/n?" Eijiro tilted his head ready to stand and grab a bag to throw up in presumably. "Damn...Katsuki your cooking was so bad that she got sick!" He joked but I quickly shook my head making sure not to get that in the heroes' mind, I loved his food, he looked better than I did! And it was obvious from what it had been from, but there was nothing to be worried about until the doctor confirms it.

"I'm fine! Just...erm, sick is all." Looking over to the redhead while I ruffled Akemi's hair not wanting him to be worried either. Reaching over to my own plate to pick out a piece of the food my stomach churned, and right on time my insides came flowing out like a waterfall, luckily Bakugo still had his plans about the bag and held it open under my mouth protecting the food.

"Why'd you come over if all you were gonna do was throw up?" Katsuki was obviously nothing near disgusted seeing the vomit, he's more than likely seen worse.

"She's still throwing up bro..." Kirishima's comments not so sure why he was trying to get a conversation out of me while I was currently busy.

Finishing off with a few gags Katsuki put a hand around my shoulder and forced me to stand, his other hand-tied the bag tightly, showing my way over to his bathroom he threw the bag over to Eijiro, the male made a face of disgust holding my barf. Was I being treated like a kid? Maybe? But it was comforting to know someone was there for me. Biting my lip I swore more was coming, just in time I threw up inside his now-familiar toilet.

"Do you need to go to the doctor?" His brows furrowed together in a sort of worry. "It won't be a problem to take you."

A doctor?! Even while being pre-occupied with vomiting I felt a sudden sense of dread, causing my insides to come out in a more rushed action.

Helping me clean up the mess Katsuki just watched, a sad expression written on his face.

"Bakugo?" Drying my hands off I took a step forward wanting to comfort him. "What's...What's wrong?" Even with my worries about my 'sickness' I couldn't help but want to reach out to the pro-hero.

"I just had déjà vu..." Was all he said before turning around and heading straight back down to the kitchen.

Perhaps falling for a pro was a mistake? What if I'm just...No we have to be there for others not think about ourselves. I'm the last person to be worried about.

Checking myself once more in the mirror I tucked the shirt over my stomach and went back to join the others. Noticing Bakugo's expression change from when they were alone amazed her, how could someone conceal- right he's a celebrity it comes naturally to people like them.

Akemi seemed to finally eat his food without mommies help, Eijiro more than likely bribed the boy, she's seen him on her t.v plenty of times he was great with kids.

"I think it's time for us to-" Gesturing for Akemi to stand I had been cut off.

"Mommy..." The toddler jumped down from his place on the dining table and scurried over to me, instantly putting his arms around my legs. "Can we stay tonight? I don't know if I can take care of you if you're sick, especially if I'm all alone! I need an assistant!!"

I need to go to the doctor.

Was what I wanted to say, but it seems little mister here wants to get his way, that's how he always starts before he whines.

"Don't worry baby." Struggling for a moment but I managed to bend down and pick up the boy with no worries. "Mommy will be just fine." Winking I held our cheeks together rubbing them causing him to giggle.

Mommy wins this time, thank god.

"Bakugo! Your mom texted me!" Kirishima held his phone out for his best friend to see. "She's coming back next week! I completely forgot! Ah! I missed her cooking!"

His parents? Oh right. The parents I met were late Ochakos...How could I forget?

Will I be meeting the Bakugo's as well?

Ah

Long, too long. I've missed you all. And I cannot lie I'm crying right now. I don't know if it's for how much I missed writing the story, or something else.

I didn't realize it. But finally, things are seemingly getting better for myself, I seem to have plenty of time during the night to write, and while I'm a rather sleepy person I'd stay up any night to write something I love.

But how have you guys been? C.C hit 21k...holy shit y'all really love this shit, and even some of you have re-read it?! not only that but noticing small things I've dropped in, like foreshadowing.

But please. I'm only trying to build my writing skills off of this book. It's not constructed the best and I try to take the most advice and criticism handed to me.

I know this is a long author note but I shouldn't just make the chapter and leave without any means of thanks or explanation for my overdue absence.

I wasn't feeling the best, in so many ways, I was really a struggling bitch out here. But I've sat and thought about this for literally 2 weeks and now I think I'm back!

I love you guys so much. Like dead ass.

Diana Out.