Chapter Ten (10).

'Never should've fell in love with him. But I did.'
———

Flashback

" I ' M  K A M I N A R I ! "
Winking at me I melt in my shoes. We were kind of just standing there in a silence ever since he ordered his coffee, the cafe was dead by this hour of the night.

"L-L/n." The pink tint on my cheeks grew brighter than it already been when I spotted the good looking male walk in.

"Nice name....suits you." Looking off to the side too flustered to stare him in the eye he chuckled and guided my head to look back to him with his index finger on my chin. His hand traveled to my cheek before grinning happily. "Your cheeks are really soft!" Exclaiming he rubbed both cheeks before I lightly pushed his hands away.

"Creep." I jokingly say taking a step back and turning on my heels in a soft motion to brew his coffee but also hide my beat red face. "So you go to U.A?" I noticed his uniform, it definitely stood out when you want to go there.

"Sure do!" He grins turning his head down and up pointing to his put together uniform. "It's a lot of work though." His face dropped at the sound of hard working. "Reason why I'm still in uniform at nine o'clock."

"You have peoples lives in your hands Kaminari, not sure what your expecting." I giggle covering my mouth, though it was weird using his name, I was just trying it out after all he insisted!

"What year are you in?" Kaminari perks up. If he was in U.A he was in highschool. Oh god! And he's asking what do I say?!

"Going to be grade ten in the upcoming year." Slipped from my tongue causing me to bite it in punishment. I just exposed myself!

"I'm gonna be a pro soon too bad thought we could fight crime together, but don't worry I come just for your coffees! Keeps me up at night!" smiling as I push the beverage towards him with a relieved sigh, he didn't think I was weird, thank god. "I'll save you one day darlin' Y/n." He winked in a similar way to earlier.

Only he didn't save me. He played the villain.

"What's your hero name gonna be?" Leaning on the counter of the empty coffee shop I cupped my cheek with my hand interested, I wanted to go to U.A studying day and night since the beginning of last year.

He grinned at the mention of his hero name. "Chargebolt! You gotta remember it when I'm on your T.V and your watching alright?!" Sticking out his thumb to give a thumbs up I just waved my hand in response.

"I already forgot your name, so lame!" I lie pushing myself off the counter untying my apron finally being done for the day.

"Your done your shift?" nodding I disappear into the back to change trusting the future hero to not do anything questionable to the place. I was working alone tonight anyways gotta lock up.

"Alright! I'm back!" Heading around the barista bar to sit in the counter with him for another hour we were talking about things we liked, and how I was working hard to go to U.A and not to mention his crazy adventures and hard labor he needs to endure at the prestigious school.

Never should've fell in love with him. But I did.

After that we kept in touch, talking every day, he came to the coffee shop helped me with things to understand, train all that stuff.

Though once I failed the entrance and physical exams horribly I lost hope, too coward to tell him we fell off for some time before finally deciding to push that behind me and move forward in life. Not too hard. Right?