Chapter Nine (9).

'Short circuit little bitch'
———

W E A R I N G A
normal black tee shirt with jeans it was oddly strange, or most likely a coincidence that I fit in his deceased wife's clothes. But that wasn't the problem I was freaking out right now. Meeting new people.

Peeking over the corner of the stairs I noticed a bright pale pink hair as well as red head I assumed was Kirishima. But one of the voices were out of the difficult eye view I was from.

Taking a breath my legs managed to trail me over to them. "Hey." I interrupt the adults friendly conversations so early in the morning.

"This is her Katsuki?!" A pink girl I regconized as 'Pinky' a popular pro- no scratch that everyone in this room were ranked 20 all the way to the number one hero, Deku next to Bakugo.

My eyes wandered looking for Bakugo though the red head Kirishima noticed and pointed to the question. "He's cooking us breakfast." Looking over to another female she had her tongue sticking out and her droopy eyes similar to a frog I searched my knowledge on pro's before remembering her. The frog hero: Froppy.

"You can sit beside me-ribbit." It was a bit overwhelming, and strangest part they don't even know me, Denki didn't even mention a wife?

"Hey L/n!" Pinky exclaims as I sat down beside the frog girl, how embarssing I knew none of their real names. "Thanks for saving Urara!" Froppy nodded agreeing with her.

"Yes-Ribbit. We don't know what we would do without her." My only guess was Urara resembled the late Uraraka, like it was the last bit of her they had left.

"Thanks...kind of weird to get praised by pro's." They laugh a bit.

"I'm back." A male said with a dull taste in his mouth fixing his hair a bit.

"Look! Look! Shoto!" A man behind him now revealed to be Deku pointed. "She saved Urara!"

Shoto the fourth ranked hero gave me a small smile. "Thank you...err" he paused unaware of my name.

"L/n." Deku answers.

"We all appreciate it, she means a lot to all of us." Confirming my suspicions that were more than obvious I bowed.

"Of course. The girl has quiet the charm."

"Stop boosting my kid's ego and come eat!" Katsuki's aggressive tone yelled from his placement in the home. All of us began to the dining area that I dared to miss while in his home the last times. The feeling of misplacemenet hit me in the head. Wanting to escape the strangers I stopped myself observing everyone seat them self comfortably and conversing amongst each other. Rubbing my arm I felt a soft hand pat me from behind a new female I hadn't seen before. Her hair a shade of purple while aux cords hung from her ears like earrings.

"Sit down, somethin' wrong?" Counting the seats mentally there seemed to be one for everyone only three being unoccupied. Swallowing the awkwardness I shook my head.

"Nah...I was just..admiring the dining table." Her face seeming relived she nodded before sitting down, it seemed like everyone had their respectful seats. Was I going to sit in one of theirs?

The only one that seemed comfortable enough to sit in was in between my idol and the number one hero. Seating my self Bakugo looked over to the red head that was on his side.

"What's the point of doing this shit every month?" They did this often?

"Shut up Katsuki you know exactly why we do this." Kirishima then smirked spotting me overhearing the conversation. "And it looks like someone filled his spot." Sitting up straighter in his seat he grinned.