Chapter Six (6).

Mommy's sorry
———
Part One (1)
———

A F T E R B O O K I N G
and waiting a few days for a confirmed date we were off to the doctors appointment, the last thing on my mind was Akemi being quirkless, it never ran in neither of our families from my knowledge so I was positive he'd get my Quirk or his fathers. Rather mine though.

Ring....ring...ring...

Akemi gasps turning his attention from the outside scenery. "Is it Mr Bakugo?! I want to tell him where we're going! And how I'll start training to be a hero from now!" A huge smile now stuck on my face at the thought of his dreams coming true.

"Nope, it's just Aiko calling from her vacation." Pressing the green button on the cell Aiko's upbeat voice being heard for the first time in weeks.

"Y/n?!" I smile hearing the female, I'm never going to admit it but I miss my other best friend (Akemi being number one bestie!) "How are you doing without me? Where's Akemi?"

Looking through the mirror to stare at Akemi he quickly replies in a bright voice bouncing in his seat. "I'm here Aiko!! How are you?!"

"Someone seems happy. I'm doing great the sun here in California is definitely a change from Japan!" I nearly spotted stars in his eyes from the small details she had given.

"Woah! So cool!"

But just like that her voice went serious. "Hey Y/n I'm sorry I didn't just drop my bags and come get you when you were hurt." Right...the mall incident. Was I upset with her? I don't think so. "The plane was literally moving when Ground Zero contacted me, it eventually disconnected."

Closing my eyes for a small moment I nod to my self before focusing on the road. "It's understandable, plus Akemi and I made a new friend!" I exclaim quickly changing the mood letting the toddler take over the conversation.

"Yeah! We have to keep some things secret though!" He warns resulting in me quirking an eyebrow in curiosity, Bakugo hadn't told me that? Maybe it was from when I was still knocked out.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Aiko says not exactly focusing on Akemi just yet.

Giving her a chuckle I attempt to reassure the girl. "Yes, as I said we have a new friend named Ground Zero." Let's not reveal his name to her if what Akemi is saying his true anyways. She isn't a popular hero so she didn't know any of the mainstream hero's personally.

"You're joking." She says obviously not buying my truth.

"He took care of Akemi while I was injured, we are decent friends now."

"I'm going to need proof before I believe you." My son and I take a glance at eachother before erupting in laughter. "I can't believe you're seriously hanging out with the number two hero! That's not funny stop joking around!"

"We aren't!" Akemi chimes in between his laughs.

Zzz....

The sound of the phone ending rang through the car as the boy and I continued our laughs. Eventually thinking on it some more it hit me, "It is unbelievable huh?" Asking Akemi he nods clutching his favourite Ground Zero action figure.