Chapter One (1).

Akemi and I

Akemi and I.
———

"A K E M I!"
I cheerfully call the toddler in our room as he's playing. "Look!" Pointing to the T.V where Ground Zero was fighting a villain, his blasts taking up most of the screen. He came trotting towards me grinning, at hearing the pros' name. It's safe to say he's his favourite hero, similar to myself. Holding up one of his Ground Zero action figures he was mimicking the moves he was doing on the scene. I smile softly before engulfing my baby in a hug, "Love you." I softly say to Akemi.

"Love you too Mommy." The child bats his e/c eyes before yawning, his h/c locks shift to the side as he lays onto my chest.

The next morning I had work, which I wasn't exactly fond of. Sitting in a chair from 9 to 5, being such torture. Aiko was taking care of Akemi for the day, thank god. A problem though, who would take care of him when she's gone? She would be gone in about a week, and I certainly would not trust a babysitter; not in a world where villains exist.

Dark circles were covered up poorly with make-up, but at this point I had given up on being presentable. I'm not being paid enough for this, my uniform consisting of black dress pants, accompanied by a black blouse tucked in (poorly) with a beige trench coat, my h/c hair in a high bun.

Working at a small agency, that no one ever comes to is boring, no one big visiting anyways. Ground Zero would cry if he found himself walking in here- I snicker to myself at the thought. I may not know the pro personally, but by watching interviews you can easily devour his personality. He's fake.

"Okay Y/n let's get to work." Mumbling to herself, using my Quirk to easily organized folders, take calls, led people to their designated destination in the building, it was a boring job though. I was going to have to stick with this for now.

Once the clock turned five I was out of there. Speed walking to my car, all I wanted was see my baby, and Aiko has other work, like pack for her month-long trip tomorrow. I then managed to find myself frowning at that reminder. Ever since becoming a mother, I wasn't able to do the things I envisioned, traveling, becoming a hero. Would I trade it though? Of course not, I love Akemi.

Unlocking the door to the small home, Akemi came running towards the door. "Mommy!" He exclaimed putting his arms up for me to hold him.

"Y/n..." Aiko smiled grabbing her jacket getting ready to leave. "Sorry. Work called I gotta get on the scene." Like the true hero she is. I gently nod moving to the side letting her go do her pro-hero needs.

"Bye-bye! Aiko!" He waved softly to her. Locking the door behind her I stared at Akemi for what seemed forever.

"Let's go to the mall." I decide. "Let's see, what would you like to wear?" Akemi went somewhere for a quick moment, assuming it had to do with my question. I waited patiently as Akemi came back with a Ground Zero shirt I had got him, it was a plain black shirt with a cute chibi of the pro. "Now you look like a total bad boy!" I exclaim, going through my own closet, picking a pair of jeans similar to Akemis', to match his outfit.

Before we knew it, the two of us were in the car listening to my music, both of us happily singing along. My best friend. My world. How could I trade anything for Akemi?

Parking my black Jeep and grabbing Akemi we set sail for our mall adventure. We weren't prepared for what was to come though.

After a few bags of clothes for the both of us, we were walking back to the exit of the mall.
"Ma'am!" Someone called out, I contunued walking, assuming he wasn't calling to me.  "Ma'am! Look ou-" to my shock the ceiling of the mall was caving in. Taking notice almost too late, i I dashed from the falling debris, grabbing Akemi on the way. Looking around, it seemed the whole mall was collapsing now. I wasn't a hero, never had my hero's license and certainly didn't get in U.A, so how could I save everyone? A pro-hero didn't seem to be in the area, not that I could tell. I cursed at my self before using my quirk to transport Akemi and an elderly woman outside the mall. Not stopping with my quirk, I had saved quite a few people from the disaster, but since I hadn't received any proper training for my quirk. All I could do was push through the withdrawals, my lungs burning with exhaustion. I even managed to get cut by a few things, the pain hidden by the adrenaline flowing through my veins. Right now I had my eyes on a child. She was a girl, blonde and sobbing on her knees, calling for her father. I picked up my pace, seeing a bolder straight for her. Where was the father? Should I look for him? No time right now. My arm stretched out before me, I need to get that girl.

Ah

Do you like the first chapter?

I don't know. But don't worry the story isn't all angst and stuff I'm planning it to slowly go into Bakugo being a cutie pie. And Akemi is dead ass the cutest in my head, anyway see you late's losers. OH ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY the story won't go all fast as I did here, it was still an intro kind of thing, next chapter will be longer don't worry !! ;)

Diana out.